Status: active, slow but surely.

He Doesn't Look A Thing Like Jesus; But He Talks Like A Gentleman

The Secret Life of American Teenagers.

“Where the hell are we going?” Jasyn Barakat questioned her older brother as they headed in the opposite direction of the school. She was happy to have her brother back as a friend, and it didn’t hurt that he was once again giving her rides.
“Oh, we have to pick up Chase.” he stated, as if it should’ve been obvious. Jack decided to explain himself after seeing his sister’s questioning glance.
“I told her that I owed her a ride after she drove you and everything.”
Jasyn just nodded, not wanting to push the matter any further. Sure, she didn’t exactly mind the girl anymore but she couldn’t help but feel slightly apprehensive about Chase befriending Jack. They pulled over to the bus stop where the girl was standing. Before stopping the car completely, Jack asked a simple question.
“Mind getting in the back?”
Jasyn looked at him like he had three heads. Nonetheless, she got out of the car, gave a quick ‘hey’ to Chase, and hopped in the back seat. When she got in, she noticed that Jack and Chase were just staring at each other with wide grins and a certain sparkle in their eyes. It looked as if Chase was holding back, like she wanted to practically jump his bones. Jasyn shook her head before gazing out the window.
They finally reached their destination. Jasyn got out of the car first.
“See you later Jack.” She starting walking away and looked back to see Chase and Jack talking to each other in hushed tones. Jasyn continued inside but was stopped when Chase called after her. They did, after all, have gym together first period.

“So I decided that Tommy just wasn’t right for me.” Chase said as they got into the locker room.
“Tommy Scott is not right for any girl, Chase. I had to learn that the hard way. Good for you though. Better sooner than later.” Jasyn said as she spun the wheel on her combination lock.
“He a tad too…possessive for my taste.” Chase said with a light laugh as she pulled her shirt over her head.
“Yeah. Oh, wow. Cute bra, where’d you get it?” Suddenly, Jasyn remembered something from the other night.

FLASHBACK:

"Ok..anyway," Jasyn said skeptically before getting up. "I'm going to leave now, but by the way..."
Jasyn chuckled lightly at her brother‘s uncharacteristic nervousness.
"Nice bra."
It was a black lacey bit with cream undertones, a push-up bra with a plunging neckline. The lace was designed into intricate webs and looked expensive. It was a big change from the usual one-night pieces that landed on Jack’s floor, never to be returned to their owner.


Chase rolled her eyes before responding. “My mom. $200 one-of-a-kind French lingerie. She thinks it’s cute. I just thinks it’s a waste, I’d rather be like every other girl and buy a bra from Victoria’s Secret.”
Jasyn stared wide eyed and with her mouth slightly agape. Her shock only intensified when the class began to play volleyball. She started putting everything together:
The party.
Jack getting pissed and not talking to her.
Chase not liking Tommy all of a sudden.
The stares in the car.
Making Jasyn move to the backseat.
The bra that made it all make sense.
Jack and Chase were seeing each other! And neither had the decency to let Jasyn in on the secret, but thinking about it Jasyn had a pretty good guess why. She hadn’t been so accepting of them being friends, let alone being in a relationship. She wondered if she should call one of them out on it now or wait and seeing whether or not one of them would have the guts to spill the beans.
As Chase smiled lightly after hitting the volleyball in her direction, she decided she’d wait. For now at least.

***************

I wish I could’ve kissed you this morning. Jack smiled as he closed his phone, pleased with the cute note he sent to his now girlfriend Chase Gaskarth.
Sitting in math class, he stared at the clock impatiently waiting for his next class - study hall, in which was the girl previously mentioned. Even if he couldn’t publicly show her any affection, the thought of being in her presence excited him. Completely oblivious to the lesson being taught, Jack jumped in his seat when the cell phone vibrated.
Me too :C See you in five :*
Quickly typing back while trying to not get caught, Jack replied with a You know, we could always skip the class and go to my car. Especially if you have on that black lacey bra I love so much ;]
“Mr. Barakat, texting again I see.” Mrs. Chudy, his manly-looking math teacher said appearing beside his desk.
“No,” Jack replied quickly trying to hide the phone. She was too fast and grabbed it from his hands. She must’ve read over the text he just sent because she mumbled a ‘Kids these days…’ and smiled evilly at him. The phone vibrated again and Jack nervously wondered what Chase had said. However as Mrs. Chudy read it, she closed the phone and put it in her pocket. Before he knew it the class was over and he rushed to study hall where Chase was already waiting. She had a large, genuine smile on her face and Jack retuned the gesture.
“So, what’d you text back?” he asked with a devilish smirk.
“What do you mean?” He sat down next to her.
“Well I hope it wasn’t anything too risqué because Mrs. Chodey took the phone right before I could read it.”
Chase turned a deep crimson color and Jack stifled his laughter, leaning in towards her.
“Don’t worry babe, I think it’s cute.” He secretly grasped her tiny hand under the desk, interlacing his fingers with hers, the way they remained for the whole class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: The show Secret Life of The American Teenager. Yes, corny. But I can't tihnk of anything else so deaal.
Kaylin says hi!
She's laying next to me in bed ;)
Because we're about to watch the Nightmare Before Christmas because I'm spending the weekend at her house.
And not like that, you pervs, because we're cousins.
And straight!
Enjoy the chapter.
Kaylin's will be better because of the upcoming Jasyn/Alex dramas.
She'll be updating soon.
COMMENT / SUBSCRIBE.