Status: active, slow but surely.

He Doesn't Look A Thing Like Jesus; But He Talks Like A Gentleman

Everyone In This Town Is Seeing Somebody Else.

Jasyn Barakat had a rough day.

Not only were her parents forcing her to take an advanced placement class that she knew she would fail, but she had to work with someone she hated. And they actually had to converse, which to her seemed to be the worst part. Chase wasn’t her only problem though. After that, she had to sit through a class with Chase’s cousin without attempting to punch him in the face. Luckily her teacher was pretty lenient, because Jasyn had gotten into yet another verbal dispute with the elder Gaskarth. All of that preceding her failing a trigonometry test and having to stay after school in detention for showing up to English five minutes before the class ended.

Rough doesn’t begin to describe the hell she had gone through, especially with the night ahead of her.

“You are not going out tonight, Jasyn.” her mother said as she ran her hands through her hair, visibly stressed.
“Mom, the only reason I got detention is because I went to the bathroom because I wasn’t feeling good!” A lie, obviously. She had snuck away with Tommy, and her mother knew that. But Jasyn looked at her parents with big doe-like eyes, trying her best at feigning innocence.
“Let the girl live, Sammy. Don’t you remember how we were when at that age?” James Barakat reminded his wife.
“Well, I guess it would be okay…”

And Jasyn was gone. She ran upstairs, quickly cleaned up, changed, and was climbing into her brother’s car in all of fifteen minutes. Jack said something about a cheerleader’s party, but all Jasyn cared about was the free alcohol that was sure to be there. Also, it didn’t hurt that her boyfriend was sure to be there. She had decided that she would finally give him what he’d wanted all along; sex. Although Tommy had conned everyone - even her own brother - into believing that she slept with him the first night they met, it wasn’t true. Jasyn was a virgin. But that all changes tonight.

When Jasyn and Jack arrived, they immediately went in separate directions. It was what they always did. She rushed over to the table with many red plastic cups covering it. He went to flirt with whatever random girl he could get. Typical behavior for the pair.
Slightly buzzed after three drinks and taking some alcohol in a keg stand earlier in the night, Jasyn began to search for her boyfriend. In the process of trying to find him, she ran across something she wished she didn’t.
Jack was talking to some chick who she couldn’t recognize from behind. As creepy as it may sound, she felt the need to eavesdrop for a minute or so.

“Come on. I dare you,” she heard him challenge. Same old Jack, horrible at hitting on girls but always ends up getting them. The girl he had been talking to downed the drink, along with two other after that. Soon after, Jack had his tongue down her throat.
Jasyn looked away, repulsed. That was, until the two pulled apart and she saw who it was.
Chase Gaskarth.

She was expecting the girl to slap her brother, or kick his in his happy place, maybe even just walk away. Anything other than what she had done. She pulled him back into another kiss, if you could call their slobbery clashing of tongues that.
Jasyn turned around and went back to the table she had started out at, grabbing two more cups and drinking them. She shook her head before trying once again to find Tommy. By now, she was close to being shitfaced. Jasyn stumbled around the unfamiliar house, earning her looks from the mass of people around her. She didn’t even acknowledge their rude glancing or hushed remarks. Finally, she heard her boyfriend’s voice. She opened the door to the room that it had come from.
“What the fuck?!” she screamed.

Lying before her were the almost naked bodies of her boyfriend Tommy and his latest conquest Tara, the cheeleader that was hosting the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: The Feel Good Drag by Anberlin.

I apologize for the blahh-ness of this chapter.
It's shorter than I would have liked and I think it could've been better, honestly.
But anyway...weren't Kaylin's chapters great?
You should comment and let us know. (Hint, hint.)
Well, I'm off to write another chapter!
Don't worry, Kaylin's up after that one - and I'm sure hers will be way better.
Thanks for readingg, me loves you all.

- Alyyy.