Status: Finito :)

I Can Keep A Secret

The Beginning (Again)

I was zoning out with my feet propped up on the big wooden meeting table. I was picking some black nail polish off my nail, I yawn when suddenly I realized everyone was staring at me. I looked around closing my mouth, dropping my feet down and swinging up awkwardly.

"What?" I asked looking around at a room full of young executives, I was excited to be among then, even if I was just the provisionally as a representative to my boss.

" Leia Roderick, you've been selected," My British boss said uncrossing his legs, picking up his folder ending the meeting, everyone got up and followed him, I darted up picking up my black bag and grabbing my leather folder.

"Selected for what?" I asked chasing after him, slightly bobbing due to my heels. I towered over him and saw the formation of a bald sport. He sighed at my incompetence, I wish I could complain about him not liking me, but I actually deserve it on account I rarely pay attention and walk in late, but I did excellent work, which is why I could not pay attention and walk in late without being fired on the spot.

"Our new warped tour special, you will be there the entire time, recording, interviewing, dazzling," He spat out each word his eye bulging his eyes, he smiled as he resumed walking.

"Uh, I can't do that," I chased after him, he sighed raising his shoulders and stopped.

"Leia Roderick, I don't like you, you're lazy and amateur, the only reason you are still employed by MTV is because the camera likes you and you do good features. If you do not take this assignment, you will have nothing going for you, giving me," He smiled over exaggeratedly then flattened it out before continuing, "a reason to fire your sorry arse." My mouth dropped.

"Oh, you know what, I can do that," I chuckled picking it up again, slightly waving my arms, hoping he would remember this. I stepped back, bending my back into a slight bow awkwardly conceding.

"Good, be prepared to be on a flight to Pomona tomorrow morning," He smiled and turned around bustling down the hall, I moved over to the side of a glass hallway looking down to the high two story drop, I contemplating jumping off, but then I realized that Warped Tour was one of the largest tours, I could most likely avoid All Time Low, especially if they didn't know I was going I looked down and backed off the railing. I blew my cheeks out frustrated and muttered to myself,

"Well fuck."
♠ ♠ ♠
:) I love thiss storryyyy.