Status: Finito :)

I Can Keep A Secret

No One Can Touch Us

ALEX:

It sounds terrible, but I was stoked that Leia's date with John went bad. Maybe it would sober her to the fact that we were perfect for each other. I was beginning to get sick of waiting for her to show me that this was turning into more than just a sexual relationship. Jack had given me some words of wisdom, to wait because if I made the first move she would feel threatened again and run the other way, wait for her to turn this into a meaningful, bring-her-home-to-mom relationship. Then again, what does Jack know about relationships, he's married to the only person he's had a serious relationship with. Fuck it, I'm telling her.

"Well, as it turns out, John and I have absolutely no chemistry at all," she sighed looking me square in the eyebrow, there was no disappointment, no surprise. She had an intent in her eyes when she raised her eyebrows, her golden green eyes were sharp with a secret underneath. Something I wanted to know because we tell each other every thing, I want to hold her hair out of her face when she vomits from drinking too much, even if it means she spews on my favorite pair of shoes. I'm telling her.

"I would say I'm sorry," I began, my heart was growing nervous, her face revealed her mind working underneath. She recognized what was happened, I looked at her legs contemplating putting mine on top so she wouldn't bolt.

"But?" She chimed on time almost like a dance. It was a dance that we did well together.

"But, I'm not even a little," I said my eyes gazing into hers, she seemed happy from this and smiled.

"Why?" She chirped biting her lip excitedly, I didn't even notice we were coming towards each other like some gravitational pull. She was playing games now, but I didn't even care. She could use my balls as a hacky-sack and I would still love her.

"Because, I was fucking jealous, mad-as-hell that he could take you out on a date and I can't and because if you two 'had chemistry' then I couldn't do this," I listed out before kissing her. A smile lit up her face and she kissed me back. She held my neck in place before tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, her lip being bit ever so slightly.

"Alex," She began, I prayed to whatever was up there, God, Tom Cruise, Yoda that she wouldn't back out, "I love you." A sigh of relieve deflated my head into elation.

"I love you too," I smiled leaning into a kiss, she giggled excitedly before we deepened the kiss and fell to the ground. It hurt, but we were both a little preoccupied to care. She tore off her tank top leaving her in a nude lacy bra, I spun on top of her and started to kiss her neck when I noticed four people staring at us.

"Well, well, well," Raine said smirking and Jack turned to her. Leia popped up and looked around frantically for her shirt. "Nope, both of you sit down." Raine bossed us and we both complied, I schlepped my shoulders disappointed that we had finally graduated to a point where it was more than sex, it was love.

"You two better cut the shit, right about fucking now, because here's the deal, 'oh I'm so scared he might hurt me again'" Raine whined in a falsetto voice mocking Leia flailing her arms, she returned to her normal voice to finish, "get over it, Alex is older you're older, you're both more mature and frankly ready for a relationship. My mouth dropped, I pointed over to her and looked around waiting to explain.

"And you, Mr. 'Ah my mother's a whore and I love this girl who I chased off because I cheated on her'" Jack made the same voice to mock me, "It's your fucking fault, please suck my dick, because the only time you've chased her legit enough to come back to you it was for selfish reasons, now you love her for real and we get all this pussy shit!"

Leia looked at me, her hair that had been up in a bun was messy on top of her head, she clutched onto a pillow in front of her to hide her lady parts. I however, just laid back and let these two get it out of their system.

"Raine, we just talked about, don't worry I know you thought it wouldn't work out, but-" Leia began to explain, I looked surprised at her.

"Wait, you knew?" Jack interrupted, Raine looked away trying to whistle but failing miserably.

"What are you talking about Jack? I told you," I asked looking around very confused about what was happening right now.

"You knew and you didn't tell me?" They both turned and pointed to each other accusingly in unison. They began into a messy, overlapping argument of how they should've told each other, I nudged Leia's shoulder and whispered in her ear leaning close, I saw goosebumps go up her bare back.

"Leia Lucius Roderick?" I asked to get her attention, my lips tracing her ears. The arguments of Jack and Raine seemed to fade away, a small smirk curled on Leia's lips as she kept her head straight.

"Yes, Alexander William Gaskarth?" She said I chuckled.

"Be my girlfriend?" I asked and she turned to me excitedly and kissed me. I took that as a yes, and I found her shirt and I handed to her. We decided to escape the marital spat while we could, but this time when we left the bus, we kept our hands laced and our smiles on. We kissed outside of confined walls or in the mysterious emptiness of a secret place. Nothing could bring me down.

"You know the best part about being in love with your gorgeous best friend, a girl who all your friends love, isn't a gold-digger, my parents love and everyone seems to like a lot?" I asked trying to list as many compliments as I could.

"What's that?" Leia asked shyly looking up at me, she seemed completely in awe that this was happening again, but she looked happy and that made me happy.

"No one can touch us," I replied, concisely, her small smile grew into a grin and she laughed at my cheesiness and also at the fact that Pat Brown was walking past us in that very moment and gave me the thumbs up, licking his lips. She turned to me and kissed me passionately staring at my eyes.

"Nothing, no one, no how," She smiled and I couldn't help but laugh in her upmost faith in me and in love despite the fact that a year ago she had been the darkest cynic I had ever seen. She bit her lip debating whether or not to say what was on her mind ( I could read her like a book). She looked down at my waist band, I realized I still wasn't wearing a shirt, "Just keep it in your pants this time."

"Except for you right?" I walked with her laughing and she nodded in agreement. I'd say this summer was a success, it was worth every string I had to pull with her editor, an old college mate of my fathers. I'm lucky she was qualified because he certainly didn't like her. She was in my arms and I was not going to fuck it up. I knew right then and there that I was going to hold on to Leia Roderick with all my heart for the rest of my life.