Status: Finito :)

I Can Keep A Secret

EPILOGUE

TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER:

"Shit son!" Jack called out earning a slap from Raine who was holding on a toddler on her hip and a giant pregnant belly stretching out under a black sweater dress with black tights underneath. Her son was gorgeous with black hair and gray eyes. He looked around excitedly and giggled with his father's cry out.

"Language Jack," Raine reminded him, "Right Jimmy?" She asked her son, who had become a total momma's boy recently except for a fascination with the guitar and music in general. I laughed taking him from her, she was tired and already carrying enough weight.

"Thank God Leia," She said relieved she stretched her back trying to alleviate the uncomfortableness of the pregnancy. I looked at Alex who was carrying a one-year-old little girl in his lap, giggling with him beating Jack at a game of Halo.

"Baby, I would totally carry that baby for you," Jack said turning his head but keeping his eyes on the screen. Raine laughed and answered the doorbell,

"Like you could!" She called out mocking his still tall and skinny frame, greeting out parents in a sea of chaos, I bounced Jimmy on my hip and we danced a little to an old Christmas song by Brighten.

"Whoa Jimmy Barakat, better watch your hands!" Alex joked keeping his attention to the screen. Jimmy looked at me confused and then put his hands on my face, and kissed me, a messy kid kiss, on the cheek.

"Aw, Jimmy someday you're going to be a heart breaker," I laughed, my parents and Alex's parents came up to greet us and kissed the children. Raine was groaning about her back to Jack's parents and Raine's father and Jack's discussed the possibilities of the gender. It was the night before Christmas and we wanted to celebrate with our families before we did with our friends.

"Just like his old man!" Jack called out winning the game and throwing the remote on the ground like a touch-down pass. Alex groaned and laughed as Lily flipped over and spit up on him. He stood up and cradled her in his arms.

"You better keep your son away from our daughter," Alex warned, he was already becoming more protective and adorable. She was a small baby, with big brown eyes and the happiest smile I'd ever seen, I chuckled to myself. Jimmy looked at Lily curiously and back at me. I put him down and he made his way to Jack.

"Hey! J.J.!" Jack called out cutely.

"J.J.?" Alex asked skeptically.

"Jack Junior, duh!" Jack explained. Alex and I shook our heads.

"Jack, if you want Jimmy to have any friends you cannot give him a double initial nickname," Alex said like listing stats for the football team. Jack muttered something under his breath with Raine still managed to call him out on. I laughed at his expense as Alex slapped him on Raine's request.

"Leia, you look amazing," Alex's mother complimented, I blushed. I had worked my ass off to get my body back and the only thing that changed was my breasts were bigger.

"Thanks, you know television is kicking my B-U-T-T, it's like as soon as you pop out a baby they want you on a treadmill" I thanked her and Alex came over with Lily and passed her off to be spoiled by our parents. He kissed my cheek and smiled at him.

"How are you doing Mr. Gaskarth," I asked, being enveloped in his arms, I chuckled as his heart beat sped up like it was the first time we touched.

"Pretty damn good Mrs. Gaskarth," he chuckled and I slapped him. He withdrew and I pointed to a curious Jimmy looking at us. Jack scooped him up into his arms and we all walked into the kitchen, the warmth from the fireplace was perfect and all the Christmas lights from houses around us accentuated the natural light of the stars. Everything felt perfect, Alex held my hand tightly under the table, twisting the small ring on my left ring finger. I smiled as Lily bounced on my lap excitedly, she was perfect, our family was perfect, as cliche as it sounded everything was perfect.

"OW!" Jack called out getting looks form everyone and yanking me out of soliloquy. Raine had a stern look on her face. She looked to Jimmy to see if he was retaining any bad information from his father. Mrs. Barakat looked on rather entertained and Mr. Barakat was talking to Raine's father about the potential of the Baltimore Ravens and couldn't care less about what was happening.

"Watch your language," She said releasing his ear from a pinch and rubbing her stomach with it. I laughed and heard a merry squeal out of Lily who waved her hands excitedly. Yep, everything was still perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END :)

I'm thinking about writing another story, any preferences? Not another continuation of this one, but something :) Let me know.