Status: Finito :)

I Can Keep A Secret

Games

I woke up with my a pain I'd never felt before throbbing my head angrily, the light came in through the window pane and rudely awakened me from my sleep, I shuffled around realizing I was on the floor. Weirder things had happened, so I shut my eyes and rolled over to get that damn sun out of my eyes. I didn't know what I was on, but it was one of the most comfortable pillows I'd ever slept on in my life. I felt a soft, warm breeze on my face humid and gentle, it tickled my skin and sent shivers down my spine. I breathed in deeply and smelt a familiar must with an unexplainable myriad of good scents. It was a scent that took you back to a distant dream or memory, like smelling pumpkin pie and going back to your grandmother's kitchen.

Except when I finally remembered the euphoric memory I shot up, there beneath me was lying Alex Gaskarth, breathing softly in a deep sleep. I looked around despite the facts my head was killing me and looked around for possible witnesses. I climbed out of the bus and realized we were somewhere new. I looked around and nothing but red sands and mountains off on the distance. I saw some mountains in the distance, it was so much hotter and brighter than it was in Pomona, I shot back up the stairs on this time Alex was awake looking confused.

"Morning sunshine," I smiled, my eyelids flitting with my massive hangover. He smiled cockily at me and said good morning. I reached in the mini fridge and pulled out a bottle of water and searched the cabinets frantically for advil, after popping two I drained the whole bottle.

"So do you remember anything from last night?" Alex said raising an eyebrow, when I woke up all that was fishy was that we were sleeping next to each other, but we were fully clothed and well I was hoping I had kept my clothes on and this wasn't just some inexplicable fluke.

"Alex, I was totally wasted I don't even remember happened after John started teaching me beer pong," I began hoping I didn't have sex with him.

"Well then I guess that explains it," he said hopping up and walking towards the exit. I was thoroughly confused now and grabbed his wrist.

"Alex? It explains what?" I said looking him in his eyes, trying to search for the answer to everything. There was a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach that told me I might find it.

"You just kissed me and said some stuff," he shrugged turning away. I let him walk away this time. Wait- what did I say? I ran after him and onto the new parking lot and unfamiliar places. I noted the temperature was probably the same but the air was dryer. I sighed as I called out after him.

"Alex. what did I say?, I asked finally grabbing him and whipping him around. He smirked obnoxiously and shrugged.

"Maybe I'll tell you later? Over coffee?" He said over his shoulder as he started walking again. I stopped, this was going to drive me crazy all day and I think he knew it too. I exclaimed loudly before walking up back onto the bus where Cameron was smirking.

"I need to change and wash my face, I said going to my bunk where I saw my day bag had been stowed. I pulled some soap out and went into the cramped bathroom and cupped my hands. I was in no mood for this sick, little games Alex was playing. I rolled my eyes when I came out at Cameron who still had his smirk plastered on his face.

"Everyone went to get breakfast," He explained, holding a warm coffee in his hand, I sighed it looked so tempting and relieving.

"Cameron I will pay you twenty dollars to get me a coffee," I begged laying out some cut jeans and another oversized tank top. I decided to pull my cardigan out.

"Deal," he said exiting the bus and when I heard the door close. I yanked off my jeans and pulled up my shorts. I had a feeling that someone was going to come in when I was changing and being the only girl on the bus would be extremely awkward. I pulled off my tank top and adjusted my bra, when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw that it was my boss.

"Hello?" I answered trying my best to hide my state.

"Hello, my dear, are you getting lovely shots that are saving your ass from being crucified," His voice was low, yet some how managed to pierce my brain. I concealed my pain by laughing slightly/

"Oh yeah, this is going to be my best work yet," I said over confidently. He saying something along the lines of it better be and hung up. I muttered to myself, "prick."

"Oh fuck!" I heard someone call out, I never even heard the door open, I turned my head to see John with his eyes shut awkwardly standing around.

"Oh shit," I said, pulling on my tank top and cardigan quickly, John opened one eye tentatively before opening them both relieved that I was dressed.

"I'm so sorry," He began, both of us turning bright shades of red. I shook my hand and wrapped my cardigan around me tightly. I looked down at the floor and then back up really embarrassed. I stuffed my dirty clothes in my bunk and laughed.

"No, its my fault for being half naked in a bus that belongs to guys," I said rubbing the back of my head awkwardly. I smiled at him and walked past quickly, I let my hair down trying to cover as much skin as possible, I heard John laughing at me from the bus and then the door shut. I saw Cameron bearing my coffee. I took it from him and looked around anxiously for the All Time Low bus I needed Raine now.

I scurried on to the bus, my face still covered in a blush, Raine looked up from her laptop, she cursed at it under her breath. She smiled at me knowingly and stuck her tongue out through her teeth. Once she noticed the hue of pink I was she retreated and looked concerned.

"What happened?" She asked closing down her PC and getting her green tea cupping it in her hands

"I need to use your makeup," I deflected the question, she stood up and walked towards her backpack and gave me a small toiletries case.

"Don't you have makeup on your bus? You know that belongs to you?" She said trying to find out why I had ran away.

"I can't go on my bus," I smiled running into the bathroom and applied some eyeliner, concealer under my eyes and a ton of mascara. Raine opened the door curiously and I looked at her reflection through the mirror, she was already ready and looked like an actress.

"Why?" she asked getting annoyed wanting to simply know. I gave her her toiletries back and saw my phone vibrating it was Cameron.

"Because John walked in me changing," I said running out and answering the phone.

"Where are you we have to start our segment!" Cameron said breathing out quickly, I looked around for him and I stood up on my tippy-toes like that would somehow help me.

"I'm outside where are you?" I clutched to my coffee.

"I'm by the fence," I scoffed looking at a couple hundred yards of fences.

"Care to elaborate?" I asked looking around.

"Nope," he said smiling, I jumped and saw him behind me and was scared half to death.
I hung up and laughed. My hangover had mysteriously dissipated. Cameron handed me my microphone and laughed at me.

"Hey I'm Leia Roderick and I'm hungover!" Cameron chuckled and I continued on, "my cameraman Cameron and I definitely are enjoying Warped so far and its only day two! The parties are sick and the bands are awesome. If I may, I think you should definitely check it out as soon as possible!" I smiled I felt someone standing behind me and turned around to see Pat Brown from Sing It Loud, actually I saw his chest.

"Hey Pat." I laughed looking, apparently he wasn't even in the frame, he shrunk down and said hi creepily.

"Hello Leia Lucius Roderick," He smiled brightly opening his eyes too wide. I laughed and nearly dropped my coffee.

"How do you know my middle name?" I asked laughing and mouthing 'what the fuck' at the camera.

"Alex told me," he shrugged, I looked up surprised.

"So this is Pat from Sing It Loud who is creeping on me with inside information from Alex Gaskarth!" I chirped and he laughed.

"Come check out our set!" Pat said before running off. Cameron said we were off and I looked insecure. I looked at Cameron who detected something was wrong.

"What that looked like it was going to be a great shot!" He said bumping my hip, holding his camera over his shoulder, I shrugged, the combination of not knowing what I had said to Alex and the fact he had been talking at me. I looked up and stared at the sky with clouds darkening in the sky. We walked towards Andy who had been setting up our tent by himself. I blushed as I saw John, who was stared me until I became aware of his staring at me. I hid my face and helped lug boxes from the trolley to behind the table we had set up as a border between us and the crowds.

Cameron picked up on the awkward glances exchanged between John and I and gave me a curious look. I shook him off and set up a tip jar, Andy had emptied after dividing it between us. I laughed when I read that Andy had written 'BUY LEIA A BOYFRIEND' I held it up on my palm.

"Seriously?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Andy nodded in completly serious and snatched it from me and placed it on the table.

"How do you know I don't have a boyfriend?" I asked challenging him, I couldn't have said it at a worse or better time, depending on how you look at it. Alex and Jack just happened to be walking along and looked over intrigued, the other guys from the Maine just looked amongst themselves and then to John Oh and over to Alex.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" Alex said looking around and wiping his mouth incase he had food on it. Everyone realized that they were doing it and turned their attention to me.

"Why is everyone staring at Alex and I?" I said in the same tone.

"Are you two dating again?" Vito asked, who had stopped mid step with a cardboard box in his arms.

"Who says we dated in the first place?" I asked raising my eyebrows contesting his question with another. Everyone simply laughed, it was like my life was being watched my a sitcom audience making comments. I looked to Alex who smiled innocently.

"Because Alex never shuts up about you and you didn't the answer the question," Vito retorted, I blushed at this slip of the tongue, I looked to Alex who confirmed it by his red face.

"No, I don't have a boyfriend," I said under my breath carrying another box of shirts to behind the tent and everyone returned to their tasks, carrying on with their day and it was as if nothing had ever happened except, now possibilities were swirling in my mind. I wasn't dumb, I knew what Alex wanted, everything was up in the air and had begun a game. Only one of us could win, but this was one game Alex knew how to play.
♠ ♠ ♠
my hands are freezing! someone buy me mittens so I can type faster than three words per minute!
anyways i don't know what to think about this chapter? good? bad? so-so?