Angel in Disguise

The Concert

Ville sighed, as he ran his hand through his hair. He had recently cut some of the length off, though it was still sort of long. He sighed, as he sat down on a crate. He knew that any moment she would walk down the hallway. Any moment his heart would nearly stop upon seeing her. He grabbed the bottle of water near his feet, and gulped back some of the contents. He sighed yet again as he tossed his head back.

"Is that your woman?" Gas asked.

Ville looked down the narrow hallway and saw two women walking forward. Each of them had a backstage pass around their necks. Only one caught his attention. Her blond hair was hanging down and her brown eyes were glistening. He couldn't help but to smile as he saw her walking towards him with a soft smile on her mouth, and a blush on her cheeks. He licked over his lips and stood up as he walked towards her. He chuckled, remembering how short she was.

"Skylar." He said, with his heavy accent.

"Hi Ville." She smiled, and he pulled her into a hug.

Maggie giggled, "I'm Maggie. The best friend, I'll let you love birds catch up." She said, as she walked away and introduced herself to the rest of the band. She wasn't shy what so ever.

Skylar looked up into Ville's brilliant green eyes. She was always memorized by them. He chuckled, as he pulled her into one more hug, and buried his face in her hair, breathing in the amazing scent of her coconut shampoo.

"It's so fucking good to see you again." He murmured.

She giggled, "Did you miss me Mr. Valo?"

He chuckled, and then smiled, "You have no idea."

She had been concerned with her feelings for Ville when they met. She had wondered if they would stay as strong or fall weak. She now knew she had been silly for even thinking the feelings could grow weaker. As soon as her brown eyes starred into his, they increased dramatically.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to the guys." He said, taking her hand in his and pulling her over to where everyone was standing.

She looked down and blushed when she saw her hand in his. It felt good to have him holding her hand. She didn't even listen as he went around to each guy and introduced her. She just nodded and smiled, though she wasn't paying attention. She was just glad she was a fan, and already knew everything there was to know about them.

"How long until the show begins?" She asked.

"About twenty minutes. I wish you would have came earlier." He frowned.

She sighed. They had planned on leaving a little earlier, but Jason showing up had actually stalled their leaving for a little. She and Ville didn't spend anymore alone time together before he had to take the stage. They remained in the group, and everyone chatted there.

"You're not going anywhere after the show, right?" Ville asked, right before he took the stage.

"No, I guess not."

"I'm in New York until tomorrow afternoon. You better clear your schedule."

She giggled, "I already did that."

"Okay then. I'll see you in a bit."

He kissed her softly on the cheek, and then took the stage. She watched as he climbed up on the stage, and then her ears nearly busted from the screaming of the fans. She giggled, as Maggie came over and nudged her playfully in the arm.

"So, do you still feel the same?" Maggie asked.

Skylar nodded her head, "Stronger, I think. . . If that's even possible."

The next hour or so was spent watching Ville without speaking a word. He had such amazing stage presence. He was amazing with his fans. She was so caught up in watching him. She was no longer just a fan of Ville, but she was a girl who was falling for him hard. She smiled as she watched him look towards her as he sung to 'beautiful'.

"So, are you going to invite him back to your place after the show?" Maggie asked.

"I don't know. Should I?"

"Yes! You two need some alone time together. You don't need to be stuck on a tour bus, or around a bunch of other people."

Skylar sighed and nodded her head, "I'll suggest it, I guess."

"You know he isn't going to turn that offer down." Maggie giggled, "He could possibly get lucky."

"He is not getting lucky." Skylar said with a slight laugh.

"You never know!" Maggie laughed, "I'm sure if Ville wanted to sleep with you. You wouldn't turn it down."

"Mag!" She scolded, "We're not even together."

"But yet, you're not saying you would turn him down."

"Oh shut up." Skylar laughed and turned her attention back to the stage.

Ville and the guys finished up the show and then they came backstage, had a few drinks, and discussed what they would be doing for the remainder of the afternoon.

"I just want to spend some time with you." Ville murmured, as he pulled her into a hug.

She giggled, "You wanna come back to my apartment?"

"Yes." He nodded, "That would be a great idea."

Maggie drove Ville and Skylar back to her apartment and dropped them off. Skylar would take Ville to meet up with the guys tomorrow afternoon to leave New York. She was looking forward to spending an entire night and day with him. She just hoped they could figure out what was going on in their very complicated situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image