Angel in Disguise

Stolen Kisses

She and Ville walked inside the apartment and she looked around. It wasn't very big, and sort of cluttered. Not to mention her bedroom looked like there had been a tornado that ripped right through it. She sighed, running a hand through her blond hair.

"Make yourself comfortable on the couch. I'll be right back." She said.

She went into her bedroom and began picking up all of the clothing. She didn't bother hanging them back up instead she just tossed them into the closet and pulled the door shut. She changed out of her tight jeans and slipped on a pair of Victoria's Secret pants, and then walked back into the living room. She found him standing by her entertainment center starring at the pictures.

"Your parents?" He questioned.

She nodded her head, "Yeah."

"Do they live around here?"

She nodded once again, "About ten miles away."

She then watched as his eyes continued to look at other pictures. She had some of her family, some of friends, and she had one of her and Jason that she had forgot she had. She bit down on her bottom lip nervously as Ville starred at the picture.

"Whose he?"

She sighed, "He's an ex. I honestly forgot all about that picture."

"Oh, okay." He smiled, as he turned away from the entertainment center. He grabbed her hand in his and pulled her over to the couch.

He didn't think too much about the picture. It was near the back of her entertainment center, and if a person wasn't up close to the center looking, then they probably wouldn't see it. He believed her when she said she had forgot about it.

"Did you have a good time at the concert?" He asked.

"Of course. You put on an amazing show."

He smiled, and then sighed. He didn't want to waste any precious time. He wanted her to know he was absolutely crazy about her.

"If you haven't figured it out yet. . . I've seemed to develop a small crush on you." He said with a wink.

She smiled, and instead of saying anything, she just moved her head closer to his. He seemed to catch on to where she was going, and scooted a bit closer. Ville studied her face for a few minutes, and then slowly brought his lips against hers. This kiss was much different from the first one they had shared together. It wasn't just a peck.

She opened her lips up and his tongue darted inside and explored her mouth. He had never kissed someone who tasted so sweet in his entire life. He really believed she was meant for him. There was no other explanation that he could think of. Skylar was meant to be his and no one elses. He continued to kiss her, as he cupped her face in his hands. Slowly, her body began to lay back on the couch, and his body angled itself over hers.

He pulled away from the kiss, to allow them both to breathe. He wasted no time in sending butterfly kisses down her cheek, and neck. She made a soft whimpering sound, which was driving him crazy. He brought his lips back up to hers and kissed her once again.

Skylar knew this would go too far if she didn't stop it now. It's not that she didn't think she would ever go this far with Ville. She just knew she wasn't ready to take it this far so soon. She pulled her lips away from his.

"I like you, Ville." She admitted, "But I think we're moving way too fast."

He nodded his head, and sighed as he sat up on the bed. He gripped at his hair, thinking he was a total moron.

"I'm sorry, love."

"I just. . . I don't want to rush things with us."

"So, us being a couple is way out of the question right now." He stated.

She sighed, "I don't like long distance relationships, Ville. . . I just don't know how we're going to work. I want to though. I really do. "

He ran a hand through his hair. He also hated long distance relationships as well, but he would put up with anything to be with her.

"Well, how about I tour, and we continue talking like we have been, and then when the tour is over, we can figure out what's going to happen?"

"Okay. That sounds good. I'm sorry."

He smiled over at her, and cupped her face in his hands again, "You have nothing to apologize for."

She sighed, "I really really like you. It's unreal how much I like you. I just. . . I want to take things slow. Is that okay?"

"That's fine."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

He smiled, and pulled her small frame into a hug. He placed a kiss on her forehead, "That's fine darling."

The two of them chatted most of the night. There were a few stolen kisses, but none that took them down the road of no return. Ville could see why she wanted to take things slow. This was only the second time they had really spent time together.

"I'm not going back to Finland after the tour." He murmured, as she was about asleep in his arms.

"You're not?" She asked, with a yawn.

"I'll get an apartment here, and we'll see how things go, okay?"

She smiled, and nodded up at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image