Angel in Disguise

Breakfast In Bed

Skylar woke up, and starred over at the man laying beside her. She couldn't help but to smile knowing this is exactly the way it should be. She leaned over and placed butterfly kisses across his face. He stirred slightly, with a light groan, but didn't open his eyes. She suppressed her giggle, as she brushed her lips against his.

Ville could sense her lips on his face, and he decided to just keep his eyes closed. He was holding back a smirk. He wanted to keep her doing that forever. She giggled softly, and he couldn't hold his smirk back any longer. He slowly opened his green eyes and starred into her coffee colored ones. She was glowing, and he could picture a halo over her head. He chuckled at the thought.

"Morning love." He whispered.

"Morning." She smiled, leaning over and pressing her lips against his. "Are you wanting some breakfast?" She asked.

He chuckled, "I really think you want to fatten me up." He said.

"That's my job, I'm the girlfriend, aren't I?" She said with a slight wink.

He chuckled as she reached down and grabbed a shirt from the floor and tossed it over her body. He licked over his lips, as he saw her grab a pair of boy cut panties from the dresser next to the bed and pull them up. He really hoped she planned on putting more clothes on. He knew he wouldn't be able to control himself if she just pranced around in that all morning.

"Go back to bed, baby. I'll bring it to you." She smiled.

He laid there in the covers thinking about the potential of their life together. He knew her job was important to her, but she could find a job anywhere in the world as a nurse. He smiled thinking about her walking around in his tower. He licked over his lips as he thought about walking down the streets with her while snow fell from the sky. Looking over at her while he was practicing in the studio. All those thoughts made him smile and he knew she was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He knew it may be too soon to be having those thoughts, but he couldn't help the way his heart felt.

Skylar fixed the food as quickly as possible. She couldn't wait to go crawl back in bed with him. She only had today off from work. She had to go back tomorrow and work for the next four days. She wasn't looking forward to spending that much time away from Ville.

She was just fixing some sausage, toast, and eggs for breakfast. She fixed it rather quickly, and placed it all on a plate, and then got him a glass of orange juice. She walked into the bedroom and he sat up and smiled at her as she placed the plate down in front of him.

"You know. . . if you walk around wearing nothing but a shirt and underwear all day. . . then I hope you know we're not leaving this bedroom." He said, taking a bite of the toast.

She blushed scarlet, and smiled at him. It was just now clicking to her that she was his girlfriend. She was the girlfriend of Ville Valo. After years of dreaming about this man, and admiring him, she had finally snagged him. She couldn't believe she had been so stupid to even fall for Jason's games.

"So, are we going to do anything today?" He asked.

She looked over at him, "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know." He answered, "I'd like to take you on an official date." He laughed.

She smiled, "We can arrange something for that then." She giggled.

After breakfast, Ville got himself a shower and change of clothes. He only had a few more outfits clean, so while he showered Skylar done his laundry. It felt good to look after him, and she knew she would have no problem doing it anytime he needed it done. After he showered, it was her turn. She told him to make himself at home.

Ville decided that he wanted to go out and see some of New York, and then possibly go out to have a nice dinner. He had never really been showed around the city before. He had been here on tours, and a few times with Bam, but a true New Yorker had never showed him around.

She walked out of her bedroom wearing a pair of tight jeans and a black band tee. He smirked as he saw her walking towards him with an adorable smile on her face. She could make his heart stop, and he didn't know if that was actually a good thing or bad thing. She was so good for him it was becoming dangerous. He chuckled at the thought.

"So, have you thought about what we should do?" She asked.

"I thought maybe we could shop around. You can show me around, and then we could go out to dinner."

She nodded, "That would be fun."

"Yeah." He smirked.

She went into her bedroom and placed some make-up on, and blow dried her hair. She was both excited and anxious to go out with Ville. It would be their first date, and also the first time they had been out in the public together since the night they met in Finland.

"What shops did you have in mind?" She asked.

"I don't know." Ville chuckled, "You're the one who lives here. When you visit Finland, I'll show you around. Today it's your turn."

She giggled, "I don't really know that much to show you. It's not that interesting of a place unless we go to times square."

He shook his head, "I think less crowds is best."

She nodded her head, and thought about where the two of them could go. There was a small plaza of shops they could go to. It probably wouldn't be too crowded, and hopefully he didn't get swarmed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image