Angel in Disguise

Lucky

Skylar sighed, as she placed the last of her clothing away. A month and a half had passed since the conversation she and Ville had on the couch. Many things had changed. Not only was she now living in Finland, but their relationship had got even more serious. Ville and the guys were already back in the studio working on their next album. She couldn't be happier.

She walked down the stairs of the tower. When she arrived to the first level she smiled as she looked around. It was the cleanest it had ever been, or at least that's what Ville kept telling her. She had only been here a week, and it already felt like home. She had promised Ville she would take a couple of weeks off before she even attempted to find a job. He wanted to show her around Finland, and she would need to get accustomed to the time change.

She knew Ville would be arriving home in about an hour, and decided to get dinner started. She loved being able to have him a hot meal on the table when he came home from a long day. He really appreciated it, and it made her feel good about herself. She loved being able to take care of him.

Ville walked inside the house a little earlier than expected, but it was perfect timing since she was pulling the roast out of the stove. She turned around and smiled at him as he walked over and placed a kiss upon her lips.

"Mmm. You cooked."

"Don't I always?"

He chuckled, "That you do."

They ate dinner and then decided they would have a quiet night just sitting on the couch. They cuddled up on the couch, and talked about many different topics, but their conversation soon ended up on their favorite conversation of all time. Their relationship.

"You have no clue how lucky I consider myself." He said, as he intertwined their fingers together.

She laughed, "And I consider myself even luckier."

He smirked, "Doubt it."

"I love you." She said, looking up at him.

"I love you too." He sighed, "I'm so glad I found my very own personal angel."

She rolled her eyes playfully, "I'm no angel."

"You are." He said, leaning down, "You've been my angel in disguise from day one. You'll always be my angel."

She smiled as she thought about their life together. It was still the beginning, and she was looking forward to every second of it. They had already been through a lot, and she was sure they would over come a lot more. But as long as they had each other, she be lived the two of them could conquer the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
I know this is short, and it probably seemed rushed. I really got lost in this story. I started it with only the beginning figured out, which is the opposite of the way I normally do things. I should have brainstormed it a bit more, and spent some more time trying to develop everything. I apologize for ending it so quickly, but I was really having to beat myself up just to update. I plan on doing another Ville story in the future. I just need to come up with an idea, and think it through first. Thanks to everyone who supported this story. I'm sorry to the ones who I may have let down with it.