Status: Complete

You Belong With Me...I Think

Chapter Twenty-Three

Image

"I can’t believe this is happening Miranda." Aunt Alice said as she crossed her arms over her chest and stared at me blankly.

"We didn’t know okay." I replied desperately.

"You guys are lucky there not going to press charges and let you guys off with a warning." She said still giving that look.

Thomas, Max, Ellen, Will and Austin were all having the same conversation with their parents.

They all had the some pleading look in their eyes.

Their parents and my Aunt gave us one last glare before telling us to hurry up and then they walked towards the exit.

I slumped over to everyone else who look equally as miserable as me.

"I would never have pictured myself here in a million years." Max said.

"Me either. It’s kind of freaking me out really." Ellen said. Thomas just shrugged.

Will did something that shocked us all. He smiled down at Ellen and took her hand. "It’s going to be okay. The worst that can happen is out parents ground us for the rest of our lives. And plus it was all my idea anyway."

Ellen stood shocked and surprised at Will’s hand holding hers.

"We could all be sent to the same military school." Austin said.

"And we can get kicked out of military school together." Will said.

"I think this should be our first and last visit to the police station," I said. "Well everyone except Will, he’ll be back here in less than a month.

"Yeah true." Will said.

Everyone laughed and started heading out of the station.

-
"Congratulations class of 2013!"

I stood up and threw my cap in the air with everyone else’s.

Ellen ran over to me and hugged me. "We’re graduated!!" She yelled into my ear.

Soon the whole gang was in the hug and we were all cheering and laughing like our class mates.

"So did everyone get into the schools they wanted?" Will asked randomly.

"Yeah! Miranda and I are going to Brown in the fall." Austin said putting his arm around my waist.

I laughed and put my head on his shoulder.

Thomas who was standing with his girlfriend, Amanda, of six months spoke up. "I’m going to go to France and see if I can apply to colleges over there."

"Aw but Thomas your going to be so far away!" Ellen whined.

"Not as far as Max here." Thomas said patting Max’s arm.

"I’m only going to be for a year or so. And its for a good cause. Saving kids in India is a good thing." Max said.

"And we all know Ellen and Will are going to be joining us at Brown." I said.

"You know it! It’s going to be a blast!" Will said and threw his fists in the air.

"I hope we can all stay in touch." I said sadly.

"Of course. But Max will be hard to reach." Ellen said.

"Hey, you can write letters. This is more than one way of communication besides computers."

I laughed and smiled at the group of friends around me. My boyfriends smiling face as he looked down at me. My bestfriend’s laughing voice as she hugged Will. Max smiling widely with no worries. And Thomas smiling like no time could be better than now.

I wish this would never end... :)
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo x1000000 sorry!
This is such a crappy ending and i haven't updated in forever. I feel really bad.
I've been really stressed with my job, school and my friends, I know that's not an excuse but ya.
I'm soo sorry but that is the end. I might re-write it if i can find time.

Thank you for everyone that was there through the whole story. And everyone who subscribed i really can't thank you guys enough.

~Ashley

P.S. Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors