Status: Completed; Sequel Active.

A Beautiful Catastrophe

X

“Nicholas, where the heck are you taking me?” I asked curiously as he took an unfamiliar turn, onto a side road.

A smile just lay upon his lips, keeping his hands firmly on the steering wheel. Sarah had stayed and spent the day with Joe, as Amanda hung out with her boy toy at the campus.

It’d been weeks since the “Sleepover”; being one of the best days of my life. I had grown closer to Nick, for we almost rarely were apart from each other.

“You’ll find out soon enough, Mad.” He smiled as I huffed, sitting deeper into his car seat. Elvis music lightly played in the background, as he hummed along to the song.

He was perfect, there was no doubt about it. He was sweet, funny and super cute. It was almost impossible to hate him. He sure had the Jonas charm, like his brothers

The car came to a halt, as the seatbelt stopped me from jerking.

“Sorry.” he mumbled as I nodded, unlatching the now tightened seatbelt. In front of me, there was a dock, surrounded by water. The sun wasn’t far off from setting, peaking through the tall trees.

“It’s beautiful.” I whispered staring out into the ocean.

“I usually come here to think, escape from the world.” he admitted sheepishly, his hands in his pockets.

A bright smile lay upon my lips as we stood there admiring it. I don’t know what came over me, but I quickly grabbed his warm hand, as we ran up to the creaky wooden dock.

Slipping off my sneakers and socks, I slipped my feet into the warm water. Nick did the same, sending me a grin.

His fingers were once again intertwined with mine, as electricity shocks were sent throughout my body.

He gave a quick squeeze, and soon enough I plumped in the water. His arm snaked around mine as we resurfaced to the water.

“You didn’t.” I said shocked as he laughed nodding. I shoved him as his grip became looser ,disappearing.

I dived deeper into the water, swimming faster and faster. felt his presence behind me, not able to catch up. Laughing when surfacing for water, he became closer and closer, before I felt something grab my leg.

Letting out a shrill, I heard him chuckle before grabbing my waist again.

“Gotcha.” he whispered in my ear, as chills went down my spine. I let out a nervous laugh, relaxing in his grip. He was supporting me fully, holding me into his arms.

We just stared into each others eyes as my smile was mimicked on his face., his curls dripping on my wet face. He held me for what felt like eternity, as the sun dipped under the face of the earth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello. I know i suck at updating, i am soo sorry.

Please comment? I have like 29 subscribers and not even 30 comments.... for like 9 Chapters. Please Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am on Winter Break Beginning Wednesday Evening, so expect fast updates from then.

Thanks loves!
Tina