Status: Completed; Sequel Active.

A Beautiful Catastrophe

XX

3 Months Later,June 2009

“With that, have a good summer!” The head of the school shouted in the microphone, cheers erupting from the crowd.

Hugging Amanda and Sarah, we just smiled, jumping along with the rest of the Junior class.

“Gosh, it’s feels like we met yesterday!” Amanda exclaimed, hugging me tighter.

“I know, it’s crazy!” i nodded, all three of us walking arm in arm. Cars we parked around the dorms, Parents lugging things into their cars. Couples locked lips, tears falling from there faces.

Walking up the long staircase, Sarah opened the door, boxes overflowing the floors.

Suitcases were on the couches, most of them only half full. The walls were bare, the personality drained out of the room.

“Good luck with this guys, I’ll be back for dinner, i’m going to go help Ashley pack.” She told us, closing the door lightly behind.

“Man, I am going to miss this place.” I sighed, slumping into the beanbag on the floor.

“I know, but we’ll have a bigger one next year.” She smiled, writing frames with a sharpie on a brown box.

“So any plans this summer?” I asked, as I took the phone and disconnected the wall plug.

“My family and I are going to Australia, going to visit some relatives and stuff.” she murmured, concentrating on the organization.

“What about you? Any big plans?” She questioned as a small smile erupted on my lips.

“Well, i was thinking about going back to New York, but Nick offered to have me stay here...” I trailed off as her jaw dropped.

“Seriously?!” She screamed, causing me to laugh nodding. She had always been obsessive over Nick and I, wanting to know every detail.

“You better find yourself a Handsome Australian boy while your there.” I giggled as she threw a pillow at me, her face turning red.

“Yeah, well see Mad.” she muttered, closing another box.

Four hours, five boxes and ten suitcases later, Sarah and I had finally finished packing .

“God, were such typical girls.” She smiled as I laughed in agreement. My phone buzzed in my pocket, making me jump slightly, almost loosing my balance. Slipping my phone out, i opened the text smiling.

Mom’s here, be up in two <33

“Tell Nick to stop distracting you, we need to start lugging these down the stairs.” Sarah told me as i laughed, opening the door.

Nick, Joe and Kevin came in the door, stopping dead in there tracks seeing all the boxes and suitcases.

“This is all your stuff?” Joe asked in disbelief, his eyes fixed on myself.

“Yes, and most of it’s Sarah’s, but you’ll do it anyway, right?” I asked, giving him puppy eyes.

“Fine.” He sighed, picking up the box labeled DISH WARE. Kevin followed, taking a suitcase, the wheels clicking as he brought it outside the dorm room.

“Hello Beautiful.” Nick murmured, pressing his lips to my own. Smiling, I kissed back, placing my hands on his warm cheeks.

“Ehem.” Sarah coughed, as I backed away laughing. Nick just smiled, placing one more peck on my lips.

“Alright Superman, the pink and black suitcases are mine.” I smirked, as he just shook his head taking the two larger ones into his hands, heading down the long stairway.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... we are about to reach the climax in the story! And for all you smarticle people who doesn’t know what that means, it is the turning point.

It is based off something a girl went through or had at my school, but i am not giving any info out just yet(:

The countdown is on, 9-12 more chapters left!

COMMENT. i have gotten barely anything in the last couple weeks. SO COMMENT MY LOVES!

Xoxo,
Tina