Status: Completed; Sequel Active.

A Beautiful Catastrophe

XXIV

Sitting in the love seat, Nicks head barely laid on my own, snores from the slumbering people in the room.

Joe was the only one awake, starting at the screen in front of us.

“Joe.” whispered, moving my asleep leg. His eyes diverted to my own, his face full of confusion.

“Can we talk in private?” I questioned, moving myself away from Nicks almost lifeless body walking towards him.

We quietly went up the stairs, his bedroom light flicking on. Surprisingly it was pretty neat, only a small pile of clothes were on the floor.

“I’m leaving.” I sighed, getting right to the point. He opened his mouth to talk, but I took a notepad of his and sat down on his bed.

I started writing numbers, emails and an address down, printing each letter carefully.

Four more days. It seemed like the sand was slipping away in my hourglass, each moment my last with Nick. I didn’t know how long I’d be gone, it was to early to predict that now.

Joe had stayed silent, but I knew he was clueless. We’d grown close over my last three months of school, he’d stop by occasionally for a hello. He seemed more interested in Sarah though, but we’d grown a tight friendship.

“This is everything you will need to contact me. Nick cannot know about this at all Joe, not one peep.” I clarified folding the paper neatly, placing it in his hand.

He opened it cautiously, scanning it over at least two times. Taking a deep breath, he looked up at me, his eyes softened.

“Madison, were exactly are you going?” He asked, coming out softly. I stayed silent for a moment, thinking of what I would say next to him.

“It isn’t safe to tell you right now Joe, but I promise as soon as I get out of the country I will tell you.” I whispered as he slowly got up, taking me into his arms.

“As long as you stay safe, your secrets safe with me.”

{ & & }

“Joe, wake up.” I whispered, pushing against his sweatshirt. He groaned, throwing a pillow over his head.

Getting up myself, I rubbed my temples hitting my head against the wall. I fell asleep in Joe’s room last night, not vividly remembering how.

Sneaking out into the hallway, I shut his bedroom door quietly, tiptoeing down the steps.

Frankie was in the living room, the noises of Call Of Duty filling my ears.

“Good morning dear, coffee?” She asked as I nodded, watching her pour the hot liquid in the ceramic cup.

Taking the hot cup in my hands, i thanked her and took a seat at the dinning room table.

“Morning, Love.” a sweet voice voice whispered in my ear, placing a wet kiss on my cheek.

Forcing a smile, I placed my lips upon his own, his minty breath lingering on my lips.

The table filled over the next fifteen minutes, A prayer passed around. Nicks warm hand held my own as Joe and I looked at each other, both sorrow glances.

Four Days. 96 hours and I would be off to England, away from America. Just the thought of not seeing Nick felt like a stab in the heart.

I was betraying his trust, and Only Denise knew why.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello Loves(:

Alrighty, I have my final schedule for ABC. I am planning to Finish up at 29ish, No less than 27, no more than 31. So lets say about 5-7 chapters left, which isn’t a lot!

Joe is going to play a big part for the first half of the sequel, So were going to see a little less Nick in the beginning. It is hard to write these chapters, Sad ones always take me a bit longer.

So, anyone take a guess what her secret is?

(And no, Sarah {glitter on the floor} you may not guess. :P)

Leave me some love, Get those comments in before the story is over! (:

Xoxo,
Tina