Status: Completed; Sequel Active.

A Beautiful Catastrophe

Epilogue

Soft rain trickled outside, heavy clouds hanging above. The window had streaks of water continuously streaming down. The library was quiet, Only the light chatter of the guards standing at the doors. Heavy books sat on the oak table, the leather slightly worn. Opening one carefully, I skimmed through it, reading the cursive, written hundreds of years ago. Each stated a law, each that I must obey by. It was at least a two hundred pages long, The handwriting varying as the dates became further to the present. Sighing, I shut the large book pushing the chair away from the table. Slowly standing up, I smoothed my large formal dress, Walking across the marble floor; heels clicking. The guards nodded, releasing the chain door, allowing me through. Quietly thanking them, I slowly approached the staircase, holding the lower half of the dress properly. It was at least 50 steps, sure a killer to walk up. Reaching the a Gated corridor, two men opened them, the large hallway coming into view. Being one of the most watched corridors, Their were at least 10 men standing around all doors. At the end, there was the biggest of them all, holding the most important women to the Commonwealth realms. Turning slightly, I turned the knob on my own door, pushing the heavy wood, making it open. The whole room lit up, the curtains still open from this morning. Shutting the door firmly, it hit against the walls, leaving a sicking thud. Quickly undoing the back of my dress, I slipped it off, tossing it on the seat looking couch. Sighing, I threw on sweatpants i’d left out earlier, walking into the golden bedroom. Everything was so formal, too formal for my liking. The dresses were a bitch, tight and tucked everywhere. I could barely breath in the damn thing. Shutting my bedroom door, I swiftly took the suitcase from the large closet, placing it on my bed. Unzipping the zippers, the top fell to the opposing side, my “secret” things coming into view. grabbing my notebook, I zipped it back up, putting it away. I put the notebook in the side drawer, under the holy bible. The notebook was important, holding some of the biggest secrets in the Commonwealth. Making sure everything was back into place, I headed into the Closet, going to the very end. Walking up to the bookcase, I scanned it until finding the right one. pushing on the red book, the wall started to move, turing before sealing closed. The secret passageway came to a halt , Opening my eyes, My grandmothers Grand bedroom came into view. It was more like an apartment though, having over 7 rooms in it alone. Slowly walking through the hallway, I found the only closed door. Slowly opening it, My grandfather’s frail body came into view. He slowly turned his head, His eyes glowing up a bit at my sighting. Slowly walking over to him, I kissed his forehead slowly. He could barely talk at this point, having to be fed by a tube. It killed me to see him like this, the memories of my childhood flashing through my mind. A nurse was sitting by his monitors, making sure everything was running smoothly. Smiling at her, I slowly walked into the office space, My grandmothers work coming into view. Sitting down at her desk, My folder came into view along with all my security information. Rubbing my temples, I groaned hitting my head against the table. Nick was always on my mind, never going away. I tried to about what I’d done too him, but somehow the guilt would never go away. He had showed me so much the last year, He was one of the only reasons I wanted to live. He cracked my shell, letting me inside of his world. He broke down the barriers; something no one had ever done before. I was a teenager hopelessly in love. Not waking up to his beautiful face killed me, for how much I’d longed to feel his lips against mine again. He was my other half and their was no doubt about it. I knew soon enough he would know I’d lied to him, probably never wanting to speak to me again. I knew it wasn’t going to be easy, but this was like hell. Looking up at the ceiling, I sighed, throwing my head back. I would stare at my phone for hours, Wanting to pick up his phone call. I got what I wanted; the perfect boyfriend I was head over heals for. I betrayed his trust, which i would never let myself down for. Everything was perfect; until it all blew up in my face. I guess it’s just all a Beautiful Catastrophe; And boy, little did i know it was a beautiful screwup in the making.
♠ ♠ ♠
BAM. THE REAL END.

And yes, it looks short, but this is over 800 words. Now time for the thanking. First i want to thank every single one of you readers + subscribers. Without you, None of this would be like it is. I know it isn’t like the most popular story; but i am thankful for every one of you 50 subscribers.

I want to thank everyone for the comments; they kept me going, and encouraged me to keep writing. So thank you!

I also want to thank glitter on the floor or as i call Sarah, for ideas, and helping me through the whole process.

a big shoutout to Tear Up The Sky;; for the comments and also giving me advice on the story. you and Sarah^^ really helped me.

So thank you everyone. Now, your mission is to leave one last comment, and subscribe to the sequel if you haven’t already.

For the last time on ABC,
xoxo,
Tina:)