She Will Love You Through Your Demise

Three months is a long time to spend away from the one and only person you've loved since you were sixteen years old. It’s a long time to shut yourself away from reality. It’s a long time to have your phone unplugged and your cell phone turned off, your doors locked and your curtains drawn shut. It’s a long time to sit around by yourself and just think about all of the things you screwed up and about everything you could've done to prevent hurting that one person who would love you through all the lies, through any disguise, and even through your demise.

In the end, three months feel like nothing but a few short days that you spent cooped up wallowing in self loathing. But is it ever really enough time to find yourself and realize where you went wrong, how you could've prevented it, or even how you could attempt to fix it? Is it ever enough time to gather yourself and fix up your act, or is it just all a pathetic attempt to hide yourself away from all the people you let down and the ones you hurt the most? Just a plain, flat old, cop-out. A sign of weakness, a sign of defeat, a sign of guilt.

Disclaimer: I do not own: Brian Haner Jr., Matthew Sanders, Johnny Seward, Jimmy Sullivan, Zachary Baker, Tara, or Valary Dibenedetto. I do however own my original character and the storyline.

Copyright © 2010 lindsaylunacy