Status: Chapter two is finally up! If I get more comments, I might write chapter three! ;D Stop being lame and comment!

Pressure

Two.

I decided to ask her to sit down and talk to me for a while, and it was amazing that she said yes. I pulled up a chair for her so she could sit across from me on the other side of the table. My security guard wouldn’t let me have it any other way, he doesn’t trust our fans anymore these days. I could see Matt, Jimmy, Brian and Johnny watching me from the corner of my eye, and it just made me smirk. Those were my best friend and there were observing me so I wouldn’t mess up, or they were just taking pointers to tease me later about it. I shrugged away the thought of my four band mates watching my every move with a girl.

“So, Zacky.. “ Annabelle’s perfect voice rang through my ears and cut off my train of thought and my attention went directly towards her and my lips formed a small smile.

“Yes?” I asked her, expecting a question.

“Do you do this to every girl that ends up last in line?” She asked, looking me straight in the eyes, and I stared back into her dark chocolate brown one’s, getting lose in the long sea of brown iris. I was completely zoned out from how beautiful she was. Then, a water bottle hit me upside the head, and my hand went to where it hit, and I turned around to see Brian whistling to himself and the others just silently laughing with one another. I mumbled a cuss word under my breath and turned my attention back towards Annabelle.

“I’m sorry, what was that?” I asked her, not remember what she had asked.

“I asked, - Do you do this to every girl that ends up last in line?” She repeated her question and I was confused.

“What do you mean?” I wondered.

“I mean, do you ask them to sit down with you, and you talk to them for hours and hours to make them feel special?” Annabelle must think I’m some kind of jerk that does this for anyone except for her. I shook my head.

“No, no, no.” I said.

“I have only done this to one person, - and that’s you, Annabelle.” The way her name slid across my tongue made my insides go numb, and I absolutely loved it. And the way my answer made her face fill with that amazing smile, made my heart once again tremble to pieces.

“Awe, you’re so sweet!” She said in a happy tone and I smiled big.

“Well, I’m glad you think so.” I said and leaned against the table, closer to her, trying to get a whiff of what she smelled like, and it somewhat consisted of pickles and Old Spice deodorant. It wasn’t a bad smell, the best smell that’s gone through my nose in a long time, and I loved it.

“It’s true, but now, if you’re lying to me saying I’m the first person you’ve done this with, I’ll be a really pissed off girl.” She said straight up, and I liked that.

“Oh, believe me, why would I lie to someone so beautiful?” I smirked a little.

“Oh, now you’re a sweet talker?” Annabelle asked, leaning back in her chair, crossing her arms and legs, and smirked back in my direction.

“Always have been.” I laughed a little.

“If you’re a fan like you seemed to be in the crowd, you’d know that.” I told her, not meaning to sound as rude as I did.

“Oh, I know it, believe me, it’s just unreal that you’d be sweet talking me. I’m all nasty, sweaty, and I probably stink.” She said, in that wonderful voice.

“No, I think you look absolutely amazing the way you are.” I told her, smiling big. Then, I saw her stand up and my smile faded into a sad frown.

“I have to go,” She said in a sad tone.

“Oh, why?” I asked, I didn’t want her to leave, not at the moment anyway.

“I have to go to work.” She told me, and slipped me a piece of paper she just got done writing on. It was folded up. Then, what the surprise was, not that she slipped me her number and her name with a heart on it, but that she just leaned down, and kissed my cheek and whispered the best thing in my ear.

“I want to see more of you, Mr. Zacky Baker.” She whispered delightfully into my ears, which made my frown go back into the biggest smile ever.

“You betcha.” I told her, standing up.

“I’ll call you.” I told her then.

“No, text me. My calling minutes are out, sorry.” She smirked, and started to walk away.

I smiled after her, just standing there with a cheesy smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
35 readers; 9 subscribers; 4 comments.
I love the first two numbers, but the last number saddens me.
Seriously, if you're going to subscribe, or read, at least give me some critisim, or some constructive advice.
Haha, tell me if you like it or not! =)
Things like that help writers in their writing.