Status: On hold.

Changed My Life

Decision Time

Callum's POV

I can’t believe I messed up like this. But then again I don’t know why she got so mad at me like that. I mean it’s not like I meant to bump into her like that.

It was just an accident.

She left in such a hurry too. That’s probably why she didn’t notice her missing book. The book that I picked up. But I never got a chance to give it to her. She never gave me a chance. Probably couldn’t stand the sight of me because she walked away very quickly. But I will have to return that somehow.. sooner or later. I can’t avoid her forever.

That's another thing. I left uni right away after that incident. So I wouldn’t have to see her again in our last lecture of the day. I don’t know why I did that. Its’ probably because I didn’t want to see her because it would remind me of the incident that left her being so angry at me; even though it wasn't exactly my mistake. But the way she didn’t even let me finish saying sorry.. the way she said ’whatever' and walked away hurt me.. a lot. I never thought she was like this. The Sephy in my mind was a totally different person. But then again I don’t know her at all.

But that incident left me very distressed. I couldn’t stop thinking of the way she dismissed me. Her angry mutter still rang clearly in my ears. This is not at all how I imagined our first meeting. The conversation that I had made up in my mind was way friendlier than this. But life doesn’t always work out the way you want it to. It holds many surprises.

I just wish life doesn’t hold any more unpleasant surprises for me like today it did today.

I went to bed that night thinking of her. But then the incident came into my head again. So I quickly tried to fall asleep.

Sephy’s POV

I tried to find where Callum’s room was today after the lectures. Because I knew that was the only way I could say sorry to him seeing that he was probably trying to avoid me. And I was more than shocked when I did find out in the end. I knew he lived on campus like me. But I would’ve never guessed he lived two doors down from mine. But that just made it easier for me I guess.

I went to bed that night weighing my options about saying sorry to Callum. I don’t even know why I did, because I knew I had to say sorry to him. It was my fault. My friends had been right even though I didn’t need them telling me it was my fault. Because I knew.. Out of all people I knew what I did was wrong. I had no right to shout at Callum like that. ‘Just because you felt that spark..’ my mind started.

Not wanting to think about the spark I tried to fall asleep. But it was decided that I would say sorry to Callum tomorrow. It’s Saturday tomorrow. No lectures so I have plenty of time to go and say sorry to Callum. Sincerely.

I have to say sorry.. and I will.

‘Oh God.. I wish tomorrow never came’ was the last thought that went through my mind as my eyes shut involuntarily.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to add another chapter as a made my readers wait a long time : )

Next update may belate due to my exams. Sorry: (

Comment & Subscribe :D