Status: Lots of updates, when I get awesome comments!

Half Vampire, Half Rockstar

New Friends

“Could you, oh I don’t know, show me?” The girl shook her head smirking. “Not until I get a name.” I rolled my eyes, and turned to see people whispering, some girl scoffing, and boys giving me winks, I quickly turned back red faced.

“Umm, Adara. You?” The girl smiled and cocked an eyebrow, as she slammed her book shut and slipped it into her bag. “Well, Miss Beauty, I knew there was something I thought familiar about your accent.” She pushed off the lockers, and I followed her, not looking back.

“Yea, so I’m Greek, and my parents just had to listen to my grandmother and pick that ridiculous name. Not. My. Fault.” I huffed and glared as we headed down the steps, she laughed.

“Well, I was going to say that it wasn’t bad, at least your not named Mandy.” I smiled, and looked her over: long bond hair, blue eyes, pale, and: drop dead gorgeous. “Short for Amanda?” She nodded and rolled her eyes.

“Boring, if you ask me.” I giggled and she stuck her tongue out at me. She showed me where everything was, and she ignored the bell. “Um, wasn’t that the bell.” She shrugged.

“Your new, I’m being a good girl…and my teacher is both half deaf and blind, so doesn’t really matter, she won’t hear or see me.” I giggled, and she flipped her bangs out of her eyes.

And we entered the library. I got my books, and Mandy had to go to class: the principal walked into the library and man, that girl can book it.

I ran to my locker, throwing the unnecessary books in, and put the others in the locker. And I ran down the stairs to my first hour. I shyly walked in, interrupting the teacher in her lecture.

“So-sorry, g-got –lo-st.”

Wow, good thing you didn’t listen to me about that whole public speaking class, right?

The teacher glared at me and pointed sternly to the front desk with a book and a sleeping student, the class was dead quiet, though some was smirking, and trying desperately not to laugh at me. Others were happy for the delay, and a few were just about snoring.

She dropped the book, and a loud slam made the sleeping student jump, wide eyed. “Mr. Jamestine is a excellent example of what not to do in my class.

“The others, are as follow: gum chewing, cell phone use, passing notes, cheating, back talk. Most of all: students who show up when they just feel the whip that the whole world revolve around their empty, poisoned, and ugly heads.

“I don’t care if you are new, or not—” I had enough at that point, I’m usually no the one be outspoken, I’m kinda shy at times. But I hate being pushed around, I had that already at home: not gunna take it from some old, grouchy teacher.

“Well, sorry to interrupt, but I got lost, had to get by books, then find this class. And I don’t think it internally fair to judge me just because of that.”

I heard gasps, I guess no one had ever gone up against this hag….opps.

Honey, your way past ‘opps’

She--to everyone’s astonishment—smiled at me. “Well, get to your seat, and stay quiet, Miss Rollway will show you where we are.” I nodded, and quickly sat next to a bored looking redhead.

She was dressed in all black, with nose rings, and cartilage piercing. So, I’ll go with goth. She showed me where we were, and then went back to drawing flaming skulls.

Note to self: Never get on her bad side

I was very aware of the staring, and more whispers. I just shrugged it off and tried…and failed to take notes and not get weirded out.

------------------

My next hour I was quite happy about: Mandy.

That meant that anyone who was staring at me got told off, and I got the vibe no one really messed with her. We were causally conversing about stuff, and the question I knew that was coming, came: “Why are you in a junior class?”

I blushed, and looked down at the notes we were taking…well I was, and Mandy was flicking random bits of bagel--with cheese all over it--she was eating at people who she deemed worthy. “I’m a nerd that knows too much.”

She nodded and smiled. “Well, that’s good for you: the smarter you are, the faster you get out of here.” She grabbed some of the bagel--cheese and all--and dropped it in the bag of a red head sitting next to her.

“Your one evil girl.” She grinned and put a hand on her heart and nodded. “Thank you! And I’ve worked hard for that.” I laughed and wrote down some more things on the notebook as teacher gave us notes to complete for the upcoming test.

“Anyways, I can’t wait for the next hour. Joey’s there!” I cocked an eyebrow. “Boyfriend?” She gave a laugh, but I could tell that her eyes were somewhat strained. “Ex, but we were friends long before that, so it’s all good.”

I’m sure that’s why she’s blushing

I was doing so well…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are lovely.
And I hope you guys love it!