Status: Active. Comments make me love you. :D

What's It Like to Die Alone?

What's It Like To Die Alone? Chapter 12.

“No you don’t. You didn’t before and you won’t now. Not ever. Are you happy now? Are you happy now I’ve told you my fucking name?”
“I’m elated, Will. My word, you have changed. I thought I recognized the voice.”
I pressed my lips to his. Admittedly, it did feel a little weird knowing it was William, but I’d felt so strongly about him before, and it’s exactly the same person. I didn’t want to prove him right by not liking him anymore because I know who he is.
I broke away and hugged him. He cried into my shirt, gripping me tightly.
“I love you, William. I really do.”
“A-are you sure?” he sniveled.
“I wouldn’t say it if-”
“You didn’t mean it, yes, yes. I’ve heard that before.”
He laughed a little, broke away to look at me, then pulled me back into a hug. “I love you too, Freya. So much.”
“This is… wow. This is wow.”
“I know.” he smiled and kissed my nose. “This is wow.”
“Do you want to go eat now?”
“Yeah.” he nodded. “Am I still single?”
“Heroin is. William isn’t, if he doesn’t want to be.”
“Then I’m William.” he beamed and took my hand, skipping to the cafeteria.
“Calm down honey.” I laughed. “Don’t explode with happiness.”
“If it were possible, trust me, I would.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but very, very relevant. So I'll put up the next one to compensate for the lack of a chapter here.

It is a Brendon story, I swear!