Status: Active. Comments make me love you. :D

What's It Like to Die Alone?

What's It Like To Die Alone? Chapter 15.

I woke up with my lips pressed to someone else's. I smiled into the kiss and brought them closer to me as I noticed it was Heroin’s scent.
He broke away and I blinked a few times, then put on my glasses. He kissed me once more.
“Hey there, Freya.”
“Good morning.” I nodded. He climbed off of the bed and I saw that he was fully dressed. “How long have you been up?”
“About an hour.” he shrugged.
“Why didn’t you wake me?”
“You looked peaceful. Then I became really bored, so decided to wake you up gently by kissing you…” he trailed off, blushing.
“Aww.” I smiled and sat up, clutching the sheets to my body. B was perched on the window ledge, sticking his head out, admiring the sun. There was a bitterly cold wind coming in, but I didn’t care. He looked happy so it didn’t irk me.
I clambered out of bed and grabbed some clothes, then walked to the bathroom where I would get changed. I’d actually tagged along with one of the trips out, only to buy some new clothes. I was getting a little bored with the current ones.
I slipped on a brand new skirt, some black leggings and a white wife beater. Over the top of that I put on a new, very expensive, sweater. I think it was a Ralph Lauren one, and was baby blue. I also put on several necklaces, tousled my hair to make it bigger and changed my glasses for contact lenses. I applied lots of make-up and to finish put on some new perfume.
I stepped back into my room and Heroin was still looking out the window. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and rested my head on his back.
“Hi beautiful. You smell nice.”
“Thanks.” I smiled.
He carefully removed my arms and turned around to look at me. He frowned.
“What’s wrong, B?”
“You… you changed.”
“What do you mean?”
“Your clothes, your hair, your lack of glasses… you changed.”
“I’m sorry if I tried to make an effort.” I sighed and sat on the bed.
“It’s not that I don’t think you look great, because you do. You always do. But it’s just not you. You’re not preppy, you don’t have big hair and wear tons of make-up that you don’t need, and you don’t wear contacts.”
“So you want me to wear a sack, have greasy hair, an ugly face and four eyes?”
He sat down next to me and held my hands. “You know I don’t mean it like that. All I’m saying is that I think you look better as your normal self.”
I grabbed a wet wipe and cleaned off the majority of the make-up, leaving just mascara on. I carefully took out my contacts and put them in their box.
“Better?”
He left my side to fetch something. I wasn’t sure what it was as I couldn’t see.
I suddenly felt my hair being pulled into a loose pony tail and glasses slid onto my nose. Everything became clear again. “There.” he smiled. “Now that’s beautiful.”
My cheeks flushed with color. “You r-really think so?”
“I know so.” he nodded and kissed my cheek, then proceeded to sit back down.
“I love you, Freya.”
“I love you too.” I smiled and kissed his nose.
“And I want you to know that you’re perfect just the way you are, that’s what I’m trying to get at. Hopefully, as time goes on, you’ll be proud of what you see in the mirror. I’m trying to make you more self-confident, but-”
I cut him off by kissing him once.
“I appreciate it, B. It’s nice to have someone to compliment you.”
“You’re just so beautiful, it’s hard not to.”
This time, he blushed. I cuddled into him and he held me tightly. “Why are you so perfect?” I asked.
He laughed quietly. “I’m not, I’m really not. I’m just a drug taking, selfish, bitter man.”
I sat up and raised my eyebrows at him in astonishment. “One, you don’t take them anymore. Two, you are the least selfish person I know, you’re always looking out for me, and three, why are you bitter?”
“I just… I just am. I’m not a nice person.”
“Heroin, I love you just the way you are because every feature of yours seems to compliment the other. The way you care for me confounds me, I don’t get it why you do it, but I’m so glad you do.”
“You do this to me. You make me want to hold you, cover you from the world and from everyone else’s harm. But I’m-”
“No, and that’s the end of it, I win.”
He laughed and squeezed me lovingly. “If you say so.”
“Why are we so gushy today?”
“Pfft, we’re always gushy.”
He laughed again. “I suppose that is true. Well anyways, I’ve gotta go for a check up, have a nice morning.”
“You too.”
I kissed him in the lips as a goodbye kiss, but it turned into several goodbye kisses. Soon, I was laying down on the bed with him on top, kissing me passionately and hungrily. Our breathing pace increased and my tongue slid into his mouth, exploring it and tasting his sweet taste.
He broke away, breathless, and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.
“Wow.” he paused. “Remind me to say goodbye to you more often.”
I laughed. “Go B, before you’re late.”
He smiled, kissed my cheek and de-mounted me. “I’ll see you later. I love you!”
“I love you too.”
And he exited the room, actually skipping and singing a Journey song.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I may do another update after this one, because I made you wait for too long.
Four comments please? :D
This has nearly come to an end, it's only twenty long. But the sequel is shiiiiite long.

(: