Status: Active. Comments make me love you. :D

What's It Like to Die Alone?

What's It Like To Die Alone? Chapter 18.

I woke up to the sound of old Christmas songs. Admittedly, not a bad thing to wake up to, as it does put you in a good mood. Who doesn’t love Christmas?
I stretched my arms then sat up, resting my back on the headboard. Heroin was still fast asleep, breathing deeply. I placed a hand on his face and gently stroked his cheek with my thumb, humming a festive tune. I saw a few tears fall down his face, was he dreaming or genuinely crying?
“Heroin?” I said, placing my face close to his. He was making little whimpering sounds and grabbing motions with his hands. “Heroin! Wake up!”
Still didn’t do the trick. I’ve got to wake him up from whatever nightmare he was having.
I’m going to regret this later, but…
I pushed my hands under the sheets and stroked him once, over the thin fabric of his pajama pants. He shuddered and blinked a few times, so I quickly retracted my hand and sat up.
“Heroin?” I whispered.
He looked up at me and sighed with relief.
“F-Freya, th-thank goodness.”
“What’s wrong?”
“You, y-you left me and s-said that you never l-loved me a-and would n-never love me… then y-you stormed away a-and got h-hit by a c-car and-”
He started crying again so I bundled him into my arms. “Hey, shh, don’t worry. That didn’t happen so it’s okay. I’m not leaving you, and I don’t plan on dying anytime soon, either.”
“G-good.” he sniffed, wiping away his tears. “Y-you do love m-me, right?”
“Of course!” I said, a little offended that he even had to ask that. Was he calling me a liar?
“I l-love you t-too.”
“Yeah, okay.” I mumbled and got out of bed.
“What’s wr-wrong?”
“The fact that you had to question my love for you. Of course I love you Heroin, don’t you believe me?”
“I-it was such a-a l-lucid dream, I, just…” the waterworks started again. I rushed over and hugged him, making soothing noises and rubbing his back.
“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have made you upset, this is my fault, I-”
He kissed my lips once, then again. Our lips moved in sync with each other, mutually agreeing with their movements. I draped my arms around his shoulders, my hands on the back of his neck. He put his hands on my hips and I edged slightly closer. His tongue traced my bottom lip, so I slowly parted to give him entrance. It swept in, tasting my every inch. Call me cliché, but it was like electric shocks were sent through my body when our tongues touched.
His left hand slid up the back my shirt, moving towards my bra. I steadied myself in order to lay down on top of him. His fingers swiftly un-did my bra and the back of it fell to my sides. I slid one strap off, then he broke away.
“N-not yet. The t-time isn’t r-right.” he blushed.
“Okay.” I nodded and clutched my dangling bra to my chest.
“Oh, s-sorry.” he turned an even deeper shade of red and re-did my bra.
“Thanks, B. Oh, and happy Christmas.”
“Same.” he smiled that beautiful smile of his and kissed my cheek. I gave him a quick hug then got off the bed, picking out some clothes. Simple skinny jeans and a green sweater with a waistcoat and heart necklace.
I got changed in the bathroom with the door shut. I wasn’t all that comfortable letting Heroin watch me change, even if he felt comfortable around me. I didn’t think we were quite at that stage.
I applied some make-up, brushed my teeth, brushed my thick, wavy hair then put on my glasses. Finishing touches, a Santa hat. (:
I walked back into my room and he smiled at me. “You l-look nice.”
“Thanks.” I smiled and kissed his cheek.
“Santa hat i-is real ch-chic.”
I laughed. “I know, right? Come on, be a little festive.”
“B-but there’s nothing t-to celebrate! N-no presents, no c-Christmas f-food, n-no family…nothing.”
“Oh.” I said, a little disappointed.
“I m-mean, I’ve g-got you! A-and I l-love you lots, b-but it’s not the s-same.”
He was fully dressed now, too.
I sat in his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
“Way to bring down the mood, B.”
“I’m sorry.”
“Hey, look at that. No stutter!”
“It w-was only t-two words, that’s w-why.”
“Oh… and here it comes, galloping back.”
He laughed. “You’re s-so strange at t-times.”
“It’s called having an extensive use of the English language, rather than the simplistic vocabulary you use.”
“I c-could use it, b-but it’s e-easier not t-to.”
I smiled. “I suppose. Anyways, guess what?” I said, jumping off the bed.
“W-what?”
“I love you!” I shouted, then pressed my lips to his in one big, wet kiss.
“Lovely.” he laughed. “I l-love you too, s-sweetie.”
I held his hand and pulled him out of my bedroom and into the hallways. People still hated him after the whole burning incident, but not everyone, because some people knew he wasn’t there, or knew who had done it.
I rested my head on his shoulder and he put an arm around my waist, squeezing me lovingly.
Adam smiled at us from where he was standing. We collected our trays and got a glass of orange juice and some toast. In his case, apple juice, coffee and a bacon sandwich. He eats like a horse but is so damn skinny.
We sat down at a free table, sitting opposite each other.
He took a sip of his coffee and sighed contently. “Mmm.”
“Feels good, huh?”
He nodded quickly drank the rest of it, smacking his lips together at the end of it.
“Love coffee.”
“Me, Freya, like toast.” I said, mocking him.
He smirked. “If I s-say things in sh-short bursts I d-don’t stutter.”
“Oh! Right, sorry B.”
“S’okay.” he smiled and took a big bite of his sandwich. It looked delicious… but one slice of toast will do me.
Heroin stuck out the sandwich to me, as if to say, ‘Wanna bite?’
“Nah, I’m okay.”
He raised his eyebrows.
“Okay, maybe just one.”
I smiled and took a medium sized bite. I was right, it did taste delicious.
“Good?”
“Amazing.” I nodded. “Thanks.”
“You should g-get one th-then. It’s c-Christmas, after a-all.”
“I can’t… it’s too fattening.”
He frowned at me. “Whatever.”
I sipped at my drink and finished the toast. “I’m not saying that I’m fat, I’m saying that having a sandwich would make me gain weight, I’m happy with my current weight. At least I’m eating, right?”
“S’pose.”
“Please don’t hate me.”
“Wh-what? I d-don’t hate y-you for eating less th-than me! Th-that’s crazy! I j-just thought y-you may wanna treat yourself o-or something.”
“When I get out, I’ll treat myself, but do exercise to balance it out.”
He smiled and nodded. Heroin soon finished his sandwich and we discarded of our trays.
I saw Ella (one of the depressed ones) prancing around the place in Miss Santa type outfit. All fake, red plasticy materials and white fur. Also the tiniest outfit known to man.
I held Will’s hand tightly and Ella drifted past us, her breasts sliding across him. She rested her head on his shoulder and whispered something in his ear, causing him to blush madly.
“I h-have a g-girlfriend.” he stuttered.
“She could always join in. I don’t mind.” she winked and walked away, swinging her hips.
“What did she say to you?”
“Christmas sex. A-and what k-kinda stuff sh-she would do t-to me.”
“With me included?”
He nodded and blushed deeper.
“Let’s go back to the room, okay?”
He nodded again and we quickly walked back to my room. I shut the door behind us then pressed him up against the wall, kissing his plump lips. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and I ran my hands through his brown, lush hair. It quickly escalated to a full on make-out session, with one of my legs wrapped around his waist. He lifted my shirt over my head and threw it onto the chair. I un-did the buttons on his shirt until it was completely undone, then he dropped it to the floor.
I trailed my lips lightly across his neck and collar bone, making him moan. I started sucking and biting lightly, making sure to leave a mark. His hands became tangled in my hair and I un-buckled his belt and the zipper on his jeans. Will’s tight jeans were becoming tighter and tighter by the second.
“Oh God, F-Freya…” he groaned.
I smirked and worked my way down his chest and torso with kisses until I was on my knees. I took off my glasses and placed them on the side, then slid down his underwear slowly. He gasped a little and looked down at me with wide eyes.
“D-don’t…”
I pulled down his underwear completely and was a little alarmed at the sight. He bit his lip worriedly and I licked his tip slowly. He cussed, throwing his head back. I wrapped my mouth around the rest of the tip, sucking lightly and getting a little harder as time went on. I hollowed out my cheeks and went further and further up, caressing the bottom with my tongue. I took his whole length in my mouth, carefully trying to avoid my gag reflex, as he wasn’t exactly small.
Heroin moaned my name loudly, threatening that he was about to come, even if it did come out as incoherent mumblings.
His warm seed filled my mouth, trickling down my throat. I swallowed it quickly and finished, bringing my face back up to his eye level.
He was red, hot and flustered. His hair was sticking to his face and his glasses had slid half-way down his nose. I pushed them back up and kissed his lips once, smiling into the kiss.
“Wh-where, did it, u-um, go?”
“In my tummy.” I smiled.
His eyes widened. “Y-you really sw-swallowed?”
I nodded.
He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. “Y-you didn’t ha-have to do t-that.”
“Yeah… I didn’t have much choice.”
Will laughed. “Oh m-man, I l-love you.”
“I love you too, B.”
“And, um, th-thanks for t-that.”
I laughed too. “Anytime, well, not anytime, just special occasions.”
“F-fair enough.”
I slowly let go of him and put my shirt and glasses back on. I opened my wardrobe and searched through the box at the bottom, getting out his Christmas presents. It was nothing fancy as you don’t get much time to shop on the ‘trips’ they take you on.
I passed him the present and he raised his eyebrows. “For me?”
I nodded.
He unwrapped it and laughed a little when he saw what I’d bought him.
“The I-Idiot’s G-Guide to Life. Th-thanks, Freya.” he chuckled and kissed my cheek. “This m-may come in h-handy.”
I’d also bought him Season 3 of The Mighty Boosh and a massive tolberone as this was his favorite chocolate.
“I’m sorry your presents are pretty restricted, but you know how they only let you spend a little amount of money each time.”
“Y-yeah, I know.” he nodded. “But I st-still love t-them. I l-love The B-Boosh!”
“I thought so.” I smiled.
He set his presents to one side and got out a box from his suitcase and passed it to me.
“For me?” I mocked.
“Sh-shut up.” he blushed.
I took off the lid and inside was Miike Snow’s CD, which I was dying to buy, a pretty pale blue scarf and some nerd glasses. I put on the glasses and he laughed hysterically.
“Y-you look g-gorgeous!”
I put my contacts in, then put the nerd glasses on and looked in the mirror. Even I laughed a little.
“You h-have to w-wear them all d-day!”
“No way, Heroin!”
“Yes way.” he pouted. “It’s c-Christmas.”
“What do I get in return?”
“A r-really happy b-boyfriend?”
“Give me a kiss and I’ll do it.”
He pressed his lips to mine in a soft and gentle way, his hands placed on my hips. Will let it linger for a few seconds then broke away.
“Now?”
“Yeah, why not.” I smiled.
He laughed a little more then hugged me from behind, his arms around my waist.
“I love y-you.”
“I love y-you too, B.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Only two more chapters after this.

...comments?

I think this is the longest chapter I've written for this story.