All You Did Was Save My Life

Chapter Four

I stood in front of the full length mirror in my hotel room, making sure that I looked good enough for Alex. I was wearing a short black cocktail dress that tied around my neck with a simple pair of black stiletto's. My hair was down and straight and I was wearing a favorite necklace of mine and some black bangle bracelets.

Looking in the mirror at myself I wondered why Alex would ever be interested in me! I am around 5'7 and not sure how much I weigh. I'm certainly not anorexic I can tell you that. I'm the type girl who has meat on her bones and curves, and I like it that way.

My hair is blonde, well dirty blonde really but it mostly just looks blonde, and the underside is died black. I have my nose pierced as well as snake bites I have a tattoo on my right shoulder of a skull and I'm planning on getting another soon. That alone I would have thought would turn him off,

My skin is pale, really pale. I just don't see the sun much but I'm fine with that. I hope he doesn't think I'm weird.

I'm not used to dressing up like this, normally I'm a jeans and band tee kind of girl. But not a lot of girls go around like that in Russia, especially Moscow. So I've had to update my style and at least try to keep up with fashion although it doesn't much interest me.

I never thought he would like someone like me. I still don't understand. But I've decided to just let loose and hope its not a dream or some sort of cruel joke.

The sound of Sweating Bullets by Megadeth fills my ears as my phone begins to ring from the bed. My heart instantly jumps into my throat as I realize it is him.

"Hello?" I shyly answer, biting on my lip anxiously.

"Hi! Are you ready?"

"Yeah. I'll be down in the lobby waiting when you get here. Okay?" I smile

"Great! I be there....5 minutes."

I take in a deep breath and grab my purse, shoving my phone inside and checking myself in the mirror one last time. Before I leave the more I look in my purse to make sure I have my Passport, Visa, and Visa support. I have three copies for just incase and always carry one on me.

I stand in the lobby tapping my foot softly on the marble floor as I wait for Alex to arrive. I pull my iPod out of my purse and stuck the ear buds in my ears, I figured it was something to waste time.

I had gotten into my music and began to bop my head slightly to the music when suddenly I felt a hand on the small of my back. I jumped in surprise and spun around, pulling the ear buds from my ears and finding myself looking into those gorgeous blue eyes.

"Alex!" I gasped "You scared the hell out of me!"

"Aw, I sorry." He chuckled, taking my hand and gently landing a kiss to my knuckles.

A shiver runs up my spine and I smile tenderly up at him.

"You been out in Moscow?" He asks softly, leading me out the doors of the hotel.

"Um, Yeah. A few times." I nod, as he leads me to a flashy, red sports car. I can't help but eye it in fascination, I have always loved cars, and this was the type of car I'd love to have.

The night sky has fallen on the city but it is still lit up by all the bright lights and the streets are no less busy then in the day. The cool are brought on by the retreat of the sun is a welcomed feeling compared to the hot day it had been.

Alex opens the door of the car for me and I smile gratefully at him.

"Thank you." I say quietly as I slide into the car, my body shivering in reaction to the cool leather of the seat touching my bare legs.

Alex walked around to the other side of the car and started it up, pulling out of the parking lot and setting off to our destination. The ride was very short since my hotel was close to the hot spot for clubs.

As we pull into a parking lot my eyes grew wide and my eyebrows raised as I looked up at the club we had arrived at through the tinted windows. The sound of the thumping base could be heard from where we were and even from having spent only a short time in Moscow I knew this was a very VIP place.

"Have you been here?" He asks with a smile, enjoying my reaction.

"No..." I slowly shake my head as I look at him. "No way I would have gotten in."

"Pretty girl like you? You get in." He grins, opening his door.

I giggle and push open my door walking along side Alex up to the large fancy looking building. The bouncers did nothing but look at Alex and we were instantly ushered into the building. It was dimly lit inside, a couple of lights along the far walls and around the bar but the only other light were the flashing lights and lasers at the dance floor.

I felt Alex take my hand and looked up, seeing the grin on his face.

"You want drink?" He yelled over the music.

"Okay!" I nodded, allowing him to lead me over to the bar.

"What you want?"

"I'll get my own drink, Its okay."

Alex drops his head back and laughs in amused frustration.

"I pay! What you want?" He asks, leaning his face into mine and penetrating my eyes with his stare.

"Uh....umm.." I swallowed hard "Vodka."

"With what?"

"Red bull." I replied.

"What?" He yelled, obviously having not heard me over the music.

I thought for a moment, I had no idea why, but for some reason I felt I had to prove to him that I was tough. That I could drink straight Vodka. Which I knew I could, but I felt the need to show Him, Ever since we met I was this bumbling, shy, scared idiot. And I want him to see that I have some balls.....not literally of course.

"Just Vodka." I reply

"Alone?" He questions, raising an eyebrow at me.

I nod my head, a smirk sliding across my face and for once giving him a confident, almost challenging look. He grins back and turns to order our drinks.

Not to my surprise he turned around after getting himself a Vodka as well. I wonder if he was planning on it or only did so because of his ego. Something told me it was the latter.

I grinned as I took the drink from his hand, chugging more than half of it in one go, and not blinking an eye.

Alex shakes his head and laughs, taking a sip of his drink.

A new song begins to thump through the stereos and Alex grabs my hand, beginning to pull me towards the dance floor.

"Wait!" I call over the music.

He stops in his tracks and turns back to me.

"Yeah?"

"I don't dance..." I state, shifting my feet nervously and scrunching my face.

"You don't dance?" He chuckles

"No...I'm a bad dancer....Maybe after a few drinks." I reply

"C'mon..." He coaxes, staring me down with those gorgeous eyes. I let out a quiet groan and nod my head allowing him to drag me to the dance floor.

"I don't know how to dance!" I laugh, my cheeks flushing red in embarrassment.

"Sure you do. Just dance. No think, Just do it." He smiles.

I sigh and shrug off my self consciousness, taking a gulp of my Vodka and allowing my body to begin moving with the music.

Suddenly I feel Alex's large hands on my hips and open my eyes.

"See, you good dancer." He grins. I bite down on my lip, feeling my confidence rise as I start to move my body a bit more, with his hands still on my hips.

After the song ended, we walked together back to the bar and I leaned against the it, wiping sweat from my forehead.

"Shit....Dancing really takes it out of you." I laugh, still trying to catch my breath.

"Is good that way. Get sweaty. Very sexy." He smirks.

"Ah yes, perspiration. The great aphrodisiac." I laugh, ordering myself another drink.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. Comment ? = )