Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

Get away

Paul and I had found a small quiet little section of the mall and sat me on his lap, his back was against the back of the stair case. We were out of view and pulled me in tighter to his chest.

"This pretty comfortable dispite comon belief."

"What being behind the staircase at a mall?"

"And your lap." I wink

"You know we can't be to ...you know like this all the time." He shifts me in his lap a bit.

"I thought you liked it?"

"I do...actually a little too much."

I laughed.

"Oh really?" Grinding on his lap

"Yea please sit still." He holds my hips and I kiss him.

"Relax I wouldn't be that mean. I really don't want to sleep in my brother's room tonight."

"I know" He sighed "But it's only one night."

"I know it's just...that was the first time I was able to really get to sleep."

He began to rub my lower back.

"What do you mean?"

"I have nightmares. Like flashbacks a lot of flashbacks to probably some of the most miserable and scary times of my life."

"If they are really that bad I don't mind sneaking you. In the morning you just have to make it seem like you were already up and ready."

I wrap my arms around his neck and press my forehead against his and close my eyes slightly.

"LES!? PAUL!?"

I shot up and hit the top of the stair case and fell down with a hard thud.

"Are you ok?!" Paul rubbed my forehead.

I nod.

"What are you doing here?"

"More like what the hell are you two doing here?!"

"Listen Bryan...We didn't want you to find out like this." Paul started. "We are together."

"Before or after she decided to try and commit suicide? Are you two both idiots?!"

I got up off the floor and slapped him hard. He grabbed my wrist and nearly went to hit me but stopped. He threw my arm down and walked away.