Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning and decided I really needed a shower. I slipped out of Paul's arms and kissed his cheek. I turned on the hot water and slipped in. It felt great-- all the steam clouding up the mirrors and the heat making my skin tingle. I lathered myself, rinsed off, and wrapped my towel around me.

I put on my long sleaved shirt and jeans and brushed my hair out of my eyes.

"Enjoy the shower?" Paul yawned.

"Yup" I said smiling feeling a bit more awake then normal "I'm going to go out by the bus. The guys should be on it by now. I don't know if you want to grab a quick shower first--"

"I think I'll skip the morning shower and go with you instead." He put on his skinnies and his kicks and we walked out the door together.

As we were walking down the street a little girl, around 8 years old, walked up to us and tapped Paul to get his attention. He smiled down at her as she stuck out her notepad and pen.

"Can I have your autograph?" She aske shyly looking down at her feet.

"Sure thing sweetie." He scribbled his name on to the piece of paper and looked around him "Where is your Mom?"

"Candice there you are!" A short woman about a little older than me walked up to us. "I thought I told you to wait for me?"

"You were to slow." She protested and I laughed.

"I'm sorry about that." She looked up at both of us.

"Not a problem." I smiled. "She's cute."

"A complete handfull don't let her fool you." She joked.

"Hey why don't you two come with us? To meet the rest of the band." Paul suggested.

The girl, who we now all know as Candice, jumped with joy.

"Well If it's ok..."

"Of course we were just going to meet the band right now. Come on the bus with us."

We led them into the bus and I could tell Candice was excited.

Bryan leaped out of his bed, still seemed upset seeing me there, yet his face lit up when he saw Candice.

"Hey there" He got down to her level "What's you name?"

He took her note pad and quickly signed his name.

"Candice." She replied softly.

"You know what Candice why don't you sit down and I can set up one of the game systems so you can play."

She smiled and sat down next to me. Bryan always loved little kids. I never really use to think about it all that much but you could tell that there was a connection between him and Candice.

Her mother was staring at Bryan in a way that I knew much too well. She liked him. He looked up and thier eyes met. SPARK. Or at least that is what I would love it too be. If there were such thing as love at first sight.

"I-I'm Bryan." He introduced himself hesitantely knowing most likely it was this girls mother, I could also tell he was thinking she was most likely married or in a relationship with the girls father.

"Marie" She gave him a warm smile.

"Are you from around here?" He questioned.

"Um no actually. It's Candice's 9th Birthday and the Boston show was sold out before I had the chance to get it."

Martin was the next to get out of his bunk. He rubbed his eyes and saw us all in the living area. Paul then decided to lace his hand with mine to give the clear signal that we were an item. Martin shook his head a bit still attempting to get the sleep out of them.

"Good Morning. Party bus already?"

Candice looked up at him in awe and looked straight back at the tv.

"What's your name?" He asked

"Can--Candy."

I smiled a mild crush that was cute and surely this love fest seemed to make me feel a bit more warm inside and this day has only just begun.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have another story up if you guys would like to take a peek and comment on it please do :). Oh and you know comment on this one too:))