Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

You Belong With Me

"Damnit" John screamed and I dashed out into the hall and saw soda all over the floor and the can spinning uncontrolably.

"What the hell?!" I jumped and avoided the soda spraying all over.

"Martin mother fucker. Clean this shit up I know you rigged my fucking can!"

I started laughing and collapsed on the couch. We were back home for the week and I was happy as I could possibly ever be. Paul walked in cocking an eyebrow examening the mess on the floor.

"Poor you, this is a big mess you have to clean up!" He patted John's back and he groaned.

Paul jumped on the couch taking the seat next to me placing his head on my shoulder.

"Hey beautiful." I kissed his cheek

"Easy on the PDA. My mom doesn't know anything yet."

He snuggled up against me and I played with his hair, his warm chocolate brown eyes linked on mine. He lifted me onto his lap and smiled.

"We should tell her soon." He murmured. "I really can't hold stuff in for too long."

"So kiddies" Martin came in a grin from ear to ear and plopped down on the couch, John scowling at him. "What are we watching?"

"Um I don't know." I glanced at the tv and saw it was a Edgar Allen Poe story. His twisted and warped visions on how life in itself was one truly morbid drawn out life story. It was a play adaptaion of his poem "The Raven".

"I-- Maybe you should change it. This is a mood killer." I tossed the remote in Martin's direction and he chuckled.

"And what mood are you insinuating??" He winked and I flipped him off. I heard Paul's chest heave as he chuckled.

"Wanna go up to my room?" I whispered.

He nodded and I got up with him following me up the stairs. I jumped onto the bed and cleared space for him to lay down. I straddel his chest and looked down at him smiling.

"Now what are you trying to do missy?" He smirked.

"Oh nothing" I said innocently pulling his shirt up.

"Hey hey hey!" He attempted to swat my hands away smiling up at me. "Now is this very appropriate? Very un-lady like!"

I laughed and rubbed his stomach.

"Like you care." I slid next to him and smiled.

He smiled back and wrapped his arms around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark's POV

Seeing her with him made me want to kill him right there. I had followed them all through out the months waiting for my chance to bring her back with me. Use her to my pleasure, the way I had done that night. Most may call me a monster, but my demons weren't as bad as most. I had an extreme attraction to her, the way I over powered her was amazing.

"I'm going to get her..."