Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

Liar Liar

His arms locked me tight to him and I felt my breathing clench. I was falling backwards and couldn't help myself any longer. I kicked my legs and attempted to swing my arms but nothing seemed to be helping me get him off.

"Please just let me go!" I tried to plead and beg but he stopped me short.

"Just shut up you aren't going anywhere." My eyes traveled around the room and I noticed nothing.

"Where are we, Mark? Why don't you just give up and leave what happend in the past?"

He smirked and scoffed.

"You just don't get it do you? I've been following you and your little....well I guess I can use your own words...Fuck buddy around on tour. Pretty facinating considering the fact the only one who got a piece of you was me."

"Bastard." I tried to lundge at him but plopped right back onto the spot on the floor.

"Being with you is just to much fun."

"Let me go! I want Paul just leave me alone!"

"Well sweetie he isn't going to care about you anymore when he takes off with Chelsea."

My head flew up and I struggled more trying to break free.

"Just give up doll. She is never going to let him go. In fact the two of us both reached an agreement. I take you and well she convinces Paul that she is the one for him."

"He'll never take her back. She is a physco...he said it himself."

"Oh sweetie. She is quite convincing."

He got up and left me alone in the room.

I lean back on the wall and let my tears free fall down my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paul's POV

I shifted in my bed in a failed attempt at finding a comfortable position to sleep in until I heard a knock at my door. I got right up and slipped on a t-shirt making my way to my door.

I look out the peep hole and see Chelsea. The girl I have tried to get off my back since I started a sexual relationship with. I opened the door and gave her a harsh glare.

"What do you want now?"

She giggled.

"Paulie, you know what I've been wanting." She attempts to move closer and I back away.

"Yea and it's nothing I want from you. So why don't you loose my name, my number, and my address. Just forget I ever existed. As cruel as it sounds I only wanted you for sex and now it's over."

"Oh Paulie I know you don't mean that." Chelsea placed her hand on my shoulder and started to rub gently.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged her off.

"I care a lot about Les. So just forget about it."

"Well I wouldn't hold your breath there Paulie. She's been lying to you."

I chuckled and sighed gently squeezing the bridge of my nose.

"And I would believe you over her?"

"Well her ex Mark told me she and him were in great shape before she left."

"That bastard never dated her. He fucking raped her."

"And how many girls cry rape right after they have prefromed horribly in bed?"

My heart twisted into a giant not.

"Good-bye!"

I slammed the door in her face as my heart continued to race. Why was I doubting Les?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok another chapter up and posted Please send some feedback this way!