Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

I had my doubts, but I will let my heart guide me

I couldn't keep my eyes open. It took every bit of my will to not fall asleep. My mind was racing but my body disagreed with me. The thought of Paul kept me from falling asleep. Mark's eyes were tracing my body as he licked his lips.

"Paul can't seem to help you now huh sweetie? I believe his promise was that he would never let anyone hurt you. Am I right?" His lips turned into a grin.

"I put myself here." I spat "It's my fault I decided to walk alone. I had the stupid idea in my head that I could be safe in my own neighborhood."

His eyes were a dull grey, he moved closer holding my face tightly in his hands, looking me dead in the eye.

"Sweetie" His breath hit my cheek and I started to shiver "With me out and about you aren't going to be able to turn your head without me being there."

He forced his lips hard against mine and I bit down hard on his lip.

"Fuck, you better apologize!"

I shook my head fiercly and I felt his fist connected to my cheek.

I yelped and shlumped in the corner.

My whole body tightening as he started to undress me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paul's POV

I stayed up all night thinking. I knew Les would never lie to me, ever since we met she has always been completly honest with me. I was only 17 when I met her and she was 12. I even remember what she looked like then.

She was really short about 4'9, she hadn't had her growth spurt yet. Beautiful curly brown hair that reached half way down her back. A little girl but very beautiful and had an extremely bubbly personality.
At that point Les was more of a sister. Over the years she and I became closer. Once she hit 14 she grew a few more inches reaching 5'2 and had cut her hair a bit so that it was shoulder length.

She developed a body and I started realizing I was becoming infatuated by her. Her laugh would always causes me to laugh (still does) and she and I both had a lot in common. The place I'm at now is the best place in the world. I love her, Chelsea is just bullshitting me.

It was always her specialty.

My phone started to vibrate. It was Bryan.

"What's up Dooey?"

"Is Les there?" He panted "She left three hours ago."

"No, what happend?" I sat up straight and felt as if my knees were going to give in.

"She found out my mother has been dating. She ran out of here after a fit. Les told her you two were messing around. I knew you two never did anything so I'm not accusing I know. She also said she loves you and wanted to spend the night with you."

Bryan's tone was a bit skeptic. He was panicking and I knew I was two.

"I have no clue." I grabbed my keys and tried to calm myself down "I don't think she was even close to making it here."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok ok so i haven't shown this story any love recently so I typed up a short chapter. Please leave your comments. They are appreciated. :)