Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

Chapter 22

I layed in the hospital bed, still very much sedated. It felt good not to feel anything but I knew that once I was out of the hospital the medicine would ware off and I'd feel the overbaring pain again. The pain that shot up through my whole lower half. It was ruthless this time. I blacked out and he waited for me to wake up. He wanted me to feel it.

"Miss Donahue." The doctor approached my bed and I looked up at him, eyes partly closed. "I just wanted to let you know that we are testing you thourly as a percaussion and we also gave you the day after pill. This is too make sure that you weren't exposed to any STIs and the pill is an attempt to prevent unwanted pregnancy."

I shut my eyes tight.

"What are the chances?" I murmured.

"It's likely. Incase the pill doesn't work there are other options." He attempted to stir away from the conversation and walk out the room.

"Abortion..."

"You should worry about that later. Take a pregnancy test in about 2 weeks so we can be absolutly sure." He sighed and walked out the room.

My mind began racing. The same with my heart.

I didn't want a baby at 16. I didn't want it to be with the one person I dispised the most. I was scared and wanted a way out but I knew, if I was pregnant I'd never have the heart to go through with the abortion. Paul was never going to stay with me if I had it. I was screwed either way.

I started to cry and Paul ran into the room.

"They said I could come in now. Shh it's ok sweetie." He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

"No...everything is going to be worse now.. I know it is." I sniffled hard

"Les it's going to be ok."

"Really Paul? He raped me again. Multiple times without a condom! Paul I'm at a higher risk for being pregnant! What happens then?!" I started to panick and cough more.

He lifted my chin and pressed his nose to mine.

"I wouldn't leave you Les. It would suck because it would be that bastards but I'd never leave you or the baby. But don't worry about that right now. Just relax and lay back. Get some rest and we can talk some more." He pressed his lips to mine and I let out a soft sigh.

His thumb lightly brushed away my tears and I tried my best to give him a smile.

"I'll be right outside. Call me if you need me. I love you Les don't forget it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paul's POV

I took a deep breath and left the room. I knew it was a possibility that she can be pregnant. I could tell she was very scarred and I was too.

"How is she?" Bryan asked

"She.." I cleared my throat "She is worried about the possiblities of her being pregnant."

Bryan shook his head and slammed his fist against the wall.

"I love her Bryan. I want to be there for her no matter what. But this...if it happens it's going to make everything twice as difficult for all of us."

"You know I am behind both of you. It would be really hard though to have to deal with the fact this kid is that monsters."

"If there is a baby...it wouldn't have to know."

"What?" Bryan turned to me and I shifted my feet.

"The baby wouldn't have to know who it's real father is. I love her I'll be the baby's Dad."
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit of a filler. Comments please.