Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

Round and Round.

*Three Months Later*

I pressed my head against his chest and groaned.

"Our lives are going to change tremendously." I looked up into Paul's eyes and he nodded.

"It's not a bad thing Les. We are going to both move on from this." He spoke in almost a hush whisper.

"What happens if she asks about him? Then what? She can't know about that monster..." Tears began to fill my eyes.

"Les," He started as he wiped the tears from my eyes "She won't find out. She isn't even here yet. I'm just sorry about how you had to find out."

"That mix up... Let's not talk about it." I let out a sigh and pressed my hand to my swollen stomach.

"I'm Seventeen Paul. A baby shouldn't even be an idea at this point in time."

"Unfortunately that wasn't your decision, but you don't have to worry the worst is over."

"Ahem" I glared at him "Child Birth?"

"Well...that's something that's five months away and you'll do fine."

"My Mom is against it. I don't know how I'm going to pull through this financially....Emotionally. What if I don't love her?"

My voice cracks.

"What if all I do is think of him and what he did to me...and that makes me hate her?"

"Les, you decided to keep her. You love her, I love her, and that won't change a thing."

I looked up at him and let a half smile show on my face.

"Les" Bryan marched into the living room of his apartment "I have to talk to you about something.."

"Sit down Dooey." I patted the seat next to me and scooched closer to Paul.

"I really don't want to stress you out about this but Mom is getting married tomorrow"

"Bryan I already told you I'm not going. And that's for numerous reasons."

"She's are Mom, Les. "

"And she tried to force me into aborting our baby." I squeezed onto Paul's hand.

He shrugged.

"You have your chance to make things right with her, I leave at five."

He kissed my forehead and stood up, walking out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, well this is the last chapter of this story. I didn't really think so until I started typing. There WILL be a sequel so I hope you guys check it out. It's going to be following Les' Daughter in her teen years. Comment Please!

P.S. There originally was going to be no baby, but a recent discussion in government class made me change my mind. I want to know your opinions...maybe predictions of what's going to come next.

BTW another notice...I've put up a tumblr account. ToxicBreeBree.tumblr.com Check it out if you'd like.