Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

Exs and tragedies

My eyes were red and puffy and my chest heaving. Attempting my best to breath in through my nose and out of my mouth. It seems harder to do while running.
I ran because I didn't know how to explain myself. Scared of what they would think. If they'd believe me.
I jog faster rounding around the parking lot. Breathing heavy, until I trip and skid across the pavement. I curl up into a ball, the wind knocked out of me.
I gasp for breath and hold onto my stomach.
"Les!" Paul ran out on to the street and scooped me up.
I began choking and crying.
"Les you're ok." He tried soothing me but nothing seemed to work.

"WHAT'SGOINGONWITHYOU!?"Bryan breathed out in a heap.
I shook my head violently
"You need to tell me. Stop running from this!" He screamed at me.
"I WAS RAPED!" I screamed "I WAS RAPED I WAS RAPED I WAS RAPED! IS THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU!?"
Paul looked at me, shocked.
I didn't want him of all people to know how vounrable I was. How weak I was for not being able to protect myself.
Bryan's face turned bright red and his shoulders tensed up.
"Lesely--"

He rubbed his temples and stop midsentence as the rest of the guys approached us in the car. He was the first to get in.

Paul helped me up and pulled me close to his chest. I felt the warmth from his body touch mine--it came as a shock to me and made my whole body tingle. He and I walked slowly up to where the car had been parked. As I got into the car I felt everyones eyes on me. Once I sat down I burried my face into the seat and looked away from everyone else.
I felt a hand on my back massaging it gently. Tears still streaming down my face.

Bryan decided to speak up.

"Who?"

I shook my head violenty.

"Les you have to tell me. Obviously you know the guy if you ran out of the mall. You saw him there."

"I can't tell you. I just can't"

He groaned.

"You have too. He can do this to other girls."

Paul stayed sient and moved his arms so that they were crossing eachother. My heart sank.

"He won't. Please stop."

Bryan decided not to press it anymore for the time being.

The song "Taste of Ink" blasted in the car.

Paul flipped open his phone. He was mumuring in harsh whispers. He groaned and hung up.

"I need a new number, NOW!"

"Chelsea keeps calling you?" John piped in softly.

He nodded looked at me and frowned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please review :) Reviews are nice and make me happy.