Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

If I could go back I would

Paul and I haven't spoken since my outburst at the mall. The last person I would want to be stuck on a bus with would be him..well and my brother. Bryan has been on a personal crusade to try and get me to tell him who hurt me. I won't give in to his demand. It's none of his business anyway. I curled up in my bunk and tossed the covers so that they were over my entire body including my head. Blasting my music into my ears.

"Les come on up and out of bed. Time for your Biology course." Bryan pulled the sheets from over me.

"Leave me alone." I growled

"No you are getting out of bed now." Bryan lifted me out of the bunk and plopped me down on the couch in the front of the bus.

I groaned and looked up to see Paul.

"Well.." he started,"All you have to do is finish this test online and send it in to be graded."

He pushed the computer in front of me and walked to the other side pulling out his guitar and strumming it gently.

I clicked any bubble on the screen not caring if it was right or wrong. I wasn't going to need biology where I was going. In fact I didn't need any form of education. I needed an empty head free of any thoughts.

I clicked the send button and proceded to then check my facebook and myspace. Another neccesity that I hadn't check for a long time. There were a few new photos I was tagged to. Throw backs and some from the last party I went to. I saw how happy I was then and thought that I could never get that feeling back. I scrolled down and found a picture of me and Paul. It was an old picture of when we first met. He was playing his guitar and I was sitting next to him staring at his fingers that were moving fast along the fret board. I clicked the "set as default" button and signed off.

"Done" I muttered

"That was fast. Sure you don't want to check them over?"

"I already sent it." I barked at him though I knew I shouldn't have and walked back to my bunk.

I don't want to get attatched to him because then I wouldn't do what I was about to do.
I pulled out my bottle of asprin and shook the pill bottle, spilling all of the contents into my mouth.

And everything eventually went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
6SUBS?! That's awesome! :) Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Hope you all had a great Turkey DAY!