Status: Finished and now collecting dust. xD

See the Sky, See the Stars, All of This Could Be Ours

Chapter 11

The huge tour bus pulled out in front of the house and I looked at it a little surprised. It looked like that same one they used when I was with them. It was black with ‘Escape The Fate’ written in red and white down the side, so bright no one could miss it. I looked at the bus closer. It was the same one! It had the dent in the side where Robert had kicked it once...

The guys walked out the house with all their stuff in their arms smiling. I followed them out the house and Monte locked the door. We walked over to the bus and the door opened. Craig and Max walked in first and I followed them dragging my two bags behind me. They both said hello to the driver.

“Taryn?”

I looked at the driver. It was the same driver as before. His name was Paul. He was a really nice, quiet guy. Very quiet actually and was really good with putting up with the guys.

“Hey Paul.” I smiled.

He smiled back.

“It’s nice to see you again. Back touring with the Fate?” He asked.
“Yep.” I smiled nodding.

He smiled back again and I walked into the bus more. In the tour bus in the front, pass the driver’s area was the lounge living type area, very small with 2 small couches and TV. Right next to that was the very small kitchen area and bathroom. And at the back at the bus were the bunks. 6 bunks total with a little room to put all our bags.

“I bag my old bunk!” Max yelled.
“Same here.” Monte yelled.

I laughed and dumped my bags in the little area where Max and Craig dumped theirs. I moved out the way and Monet and Robert put their bags too. I went and sat down on the couch.

“Is everyone ready?” Paul asked.
“Yeah!” We all said.

He nods his head smiling and started the bus. He then started driving up the road. Max sat down next to me and Monte and Robert sat on the other couch. The couches were that small they could only sit about 4 people. Craig looked around for a place to sit. I stood up and sat on Max’s lap. He laughed.

Craig smiled at me and sat down where I was.

“Thanks.” He said.
“No prob.” I smiled back.

Max wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close to his chest. I smiled and leant my head on his shoulder. It was actually nice sitting here...

I looked out the window at the dark sky. I smiled; ready for the first full day on the road to the first concert of the tour.

*~*~*

I woke up with the feeling of something heavy laying on me. It wasn’t really crushing but it wasn’t comfy much. Whoever it was moved the hair from my face before I opened my eyes. I saw 2 blue-green eyes stare back at me.

“Time to get up sunshine!” Max smiled.

I smiled back at him and he got off me so I could roll onto my back. I rubbed my eyes. We all stayed up really late last night before going to bed. The guys were playing guitar hero and I was mainly just watching. I’m sure none of us went to bed until at least 2am or so.

“Sunshine?” I asked chuckling.

I don’t think Max has ever called me that before. He was the one that actually gave me my nickname Tara.

“Well...I couldn’t think of anything else.” Max shrugged. “Plus the sunshine is pretty and so are you...” He mumbled quietly but I heard it.

Max looked away for a moment. He thought that I was pretty?

“Come on we’re waiting for you, we want breakfast.” Max said looking back at me.

He grabbed my hand and pulled up from my bunk. I stumbled out and almost fell. Max caught me. I laughed at myself. I forgot my bunk was so high off the ground. He steadied me but didn’t drop his arms from around me. We smiled at each other looking in each others eyes.

“Hurry up we want breakfast!” Craig yelled. “Or brunch, whatever.”

I looked away from Max and he let me go. I walked passed him and to the front of the bus. I had slept in my clothes last night and because they were just put on yesterday, I didn’t need to change right now. I yawned and walked up to the bus doors slipping my shoes on. Max followed behind.

Craig jumped off the bus and onto the walk path where Monte and Roberts was. Monte looked half asleep as he leaned against Robert. I walked out the bus and so did Max. I stretched my arms out a little. The sun was nice on my skin.

“What’s the time anyway?” I asked.
“11:30am.” Robert said.

I looked at him shocked.

“Serious?” I asked.
“Yep.” Craig said looking down the street.

Well I didn’t think it was that late. Oh well.

“Where are we going?” Monte mumbled.
“There?” Robert asked pointing to a small cafe that was actually across the street.
“Might as well.” Max said.

Max took my hand leading me carefully across the street. I blushed lightly and walked by his side as the others followed. We got across the street and walked into the cafe. It was almost empty. That’s odd for a cafe to be so empty during this time of day. Oh well that means we get served fast.

Max lead me to the counter and the man looked at us almost bored before he smiled at us. By the looks he had nothing to do before.

“Hey, what would you like?” He asked me and Max.

The others walked up behind us. Max said his order and then Robert and Craig. I suddenly noticed someone’s face close to my ear.

“You and Max look pretty close...” Monte whispered in my ear.

I could feel my face go really, really hot. I looked down and Monte burst out laughing. With my hand that was free from Max’s I hit him on the arm; but no enough to hurt him at all. He stopped laughing and narrowed his eyes at me a little. I smiled at him as I noticed that most of the guys were looking at us.

I took a quick look at Max and blushed slightly again. I looked at the guy behind the counter and said my order. Monte piped up and said his too. The guy gave us our table number and we all made our way over to a large table. I stayed quiet and Monte snickered a little. He is so lucky I didn’t hit him hard...

Max let go of my hand and we all sat down. Max sat next to me with Robert on my other side and Monte and Craig across from me. They started talking while waiting for the food.

After a while Max leaned forward closer to me. I turned my head to look at him.

“What was that about?” He asked quietly glancing at Monte.
“Uh, nothing important.” I said. “He just can’t keep his mouth shut.” I said a bit louder.

Monte looked at me and smiled innocently. I rolled my eyes and he laughed. Then a lady placed food on our table.
♠ ♠ ♠
so how was it? Good, bad, rubbish? D:
I'd love to hear what people think of it so please comment =] you'll really make my day (well night actually xD)
I hope you enjoyed it though ^^