Status: Finished and now collecting dust. xD

See the Sky, See the Stars, All of This Could Be Ours

Chapter 13

The whole concert was a complete sell out. It was packed to the roof and I mean packed. The show was about to finish in about another 2 or 3 songs. And the whole concert has been fucking awesome.

It would have to be the best one I have seen from them and it reminded me how much I missed watching them play...And also how scary it was when one of them jumped off the stage or in Craig’s case tonight climb to the top of the stage frame and then jump off. I have no idea how he could just stand up from that and continue singing...

“This next song is called ‘The Flood’!” Craig said into the mic.

Just as he said that I would say almost everyone in the venue cheered and screamed at the top of their lungs. It actually sounded awesome, though it was a bit hard on the ears. I smiled brightly as the music started, sitting on one of the speakers off the side of the stage that wasn’t being used.

“Oh come on!” Craig yelled.
“Yeah!” Max added.

I smiled again as they started jumping around on stage a little.

“I can't believe,
The drama that I'm in,
The flood is getting closer,
I don't think they know that I know how to swim,
Your feeling numb,
From all that has become,
It leaves your gums, slips down your tongue,
And travels fast down towards your lungs.

All because I'm leaving you behind,
I feel the pressure,
It's coming down on me,
It's turning me black and blue,
Oh woah you left me on the side of the road,
(side of the road)
And now I've got no place to go,
You brought the flood.”


The guys apart from Robert jumped around on the stage; all the fans were right into the song. Normally I would be dancing and having fun too but I don’t really like to dance alone. So I just tapped my foot to the beat and kinda swayed with the music where I sat.

The song continued and Craig sang his heat out as the others played their hearts out. They were great. No; fantastic. I should have brought my camera with me but I forgot, damn it.

I looked away from Craig who I was looking at as he sang jumping around and to Max. For a person that had just burnt his hand he was doing well at playing the guitar. Though when they had a small brake I saw him pore water over his hand. I thought he would rap it up before he went out there but he didn’t. Maybe it wasn’t as bad as it looked.

Suddenly Max looked over at me. His hair covered half of his face and his lips were pulled into a bright smile. I smiled back probably just as bright and waved at him. He winked and looked away back at the crowd. I smiled again.

The song ended and another one started.

*~*~*

The guys finished the show doing almost 2 encores. I think I was the reason why they did the first one because I yelled out ‘play 10 miles wide’ and when I did that Max said something to Craig and then they started playing it.

“Thanks for coming to rock with us, hope you had a bitchin awesome night!” Craig said into the mic before placing in it the stand.

Max and Monte gave their guitars to the stage hands and Robert got off the drums. They all walked of the stage the side I was on. All smiling brightly. I stood up from the speaker I had been sitting on and Max ran at me; hugging me. He picked me up off the ground and spun me around as I laughed.

He placed me back of the ground and let me go. He was all sweaty from playing and he had just hugged me...Yuck. Oh well I should have known that was coming.

“Do we get a hug too?” Monte asked.

Oh why not?

“Sure.” I smiled holding out my arms.

He walked up to me and hugged me tightly, and then Craig walked up to us and made it a small group hug. I laughed and then Robert joined in. I smiled holding them. You know what? I love my best friends.

“What about me?” Max asked.

Then I felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind me. I smiled more.

“You guys did awesome! Best concert ever!” I said as all of then but Max pulled away.
“Yeah I thought so too.” Max chuckled.

He kissed my cheek and pulled away. I turned my head and looked at him smiling. I leant forward and kissed his cheek too. I pulled back blushing a little. I looked back over at the others so I could hide my face from Max.

“So what are we going to do now?” Robert asked.
“Drink the night away, what else?” Craig said.

The guys laughed and I shook my head smiling. Yep I guessed that was what they were going to do since it’s the first night of the tour. And since I don’t drink I can enjoy watching them if they get pissed and I can make sure they do nothing too stupid...Maybe I could tape them too...Hehe.

“Don’t we have meet and greet first?” Monte asked.
“Oh yeah...” Craig said.

I laughed a little, he actually forgot about that. Well since meet and greet takes about an hour maybe I could sit in the bus. I never go with the guys for meet and greets. It’s their time with the fans and plus sometime they get those bitchy girls on meet and greet that all you want to do is punch their lights out...

“Well I’m going to wait in the bus while you do meet and greet ok.” I said.
“Yeah sure.” Roberts said.
“Keep the beer cold for us.” Max smirked.
“Sure, sure.” I laughed.

I turned to walk away.

“And don’t drink any.” Craig said.
“I don’t drink.” I said at the same time as Max and Monte said ‘she doesn’t drink’.

I laughed and walked away from them chuckling a little. I waved to them over my shoulder and walked down the long hallway. I got to the end and more or less snuck out the back door in case some fans saw me. All there was were security guards.

I sighed relived and made my way over to the bus. I smiled at the guard that was watching the bus and he smiled back. He knew I was with the band, Max kinda made that obvious when he walked out the bus holding hands with me...

I opened the doors of the bus and walked up the stairs turning the lights on. I shut the door behind me and kicked off my shoes in the corner out the way. I walked over to the couch and sat down before lying down across it. It was that small that half my legs and feet hanged over the edge.

Well everyone knows the Australian saying. ‘Were Aussie born and breed, long in the leg and thick in the head’. Though thick in the head is wrong for most but being tall isn’t. For a female I’m kinda tall I guess. Well tall enough so I don’t really have to look up too much to see Max’s eyes...Why am I even thinking about that?

I shook my head and reached over to grab the music remote of the table next to the couch. I pressed play and music filled the bus, not to loud but not to quiet. I smiled and close my eyes waiting for the guys to come back from meet and greet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea! Another chapter :3
Now was this one? D:
What did you like/didn't like about?
Tell me! :D