Status: Finished and now collecting dust. xD

See the Sky, See the Stars, All of This Could Be Ours

Chapter 14

The guys danced around almost like complete idiots as the music blasted loudly in the bus. Robert sat next to me laughing so hard he could cry with me as we watch Max, Craig and Monte. They were so funny dancing like they were. To tell the truth I had no idea that Craig and Monte knew the chicken dance.

I stopped filming them with my phone and placed it on the table next to the couch. I’ll really have to show them that clip tomorrow. I giggle thinking about it. I could already imagine the looks on their faces.

Max then turned and looked at me smirking. I smiled back at him.

“Dance with me!” Max yelled holding his hand out to me.

I laughed and nod my head. Really why not have fun? Who needs to drink to have fun?

I took his hand and he pulled me up from the couch. The song changed and it was a really upbeat one. Max and Craig started jumping around and Monte went to get another drink. I started dancing around with Max and Craig. This was actually very fun.

I started almost jumping around with the guys, while laughing.

About half way through the song Max started dancing a bit closer to me, not that I minded. I turned to face him more and I noticed that he was smiling. I smiled back and he moved a little closer to me.

That song finished and another started.

Max and me started dancing closer and closer. I just smiled and kept dancing. There is no harm in two friends dancing together...Wait why did it sound so wrong to say ‘friends’ then...?

Then Max placed his hands on my sides as we danced. I blushed madly but placed my hands on his shoulders. I hide my face a little with my hair, but something tells me he saw my face anyway because he laughed.

Then the song ended. I sighed. Then suddenly Max pulled me into a hug. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him too.

“I’m going to get another drink.” Max mumbled in my ear. “Do you want anything? Water, juice...?”

I smiled, even though he has drunk all that he did he still remembered that I didn’t drink and he did push me to. I shook my head.

“No thanks, I’m fine.” I said.
“Ok, cool.”

He let go of me and walked towards the kitchen area. There still was no more music. Then I noticed that Craig was messing with the CDs. I went to go help him but someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me with them to the back of the bus where the bunks were.

Monte let go of my hand and smiled at me. I smiled back.

“Yeah, Monte?” I asked.

He had to of dragged me here for some reason.

“I need to ask you something.” He said.

I nod for him to continue. Really what would he want to ask me?

“Do you like Max?” He asked.
“Of course, he’s one of my best friends.” I said looking at him oddly.
“No, I mean more then a friend.”

I blinked.

“I...”

Why couldn’t I think of anything to say? And why were my cheeks heating up? I don’t like Max like that...Right?

Monte then smirked. I just blinked again. I...Err...

“I knew it.” He smiled. “I was right!”
“Wait, I didn’t say anything.” I argued though my voice was quiet. “I...Um...Shit.” I said when I couldn’t think of anything.

Why the hell would I fall for my best friend? Sure Max is cute, funny, caring, sweet...Oh snap out of it. Monte laughed.

“Well I think you like him. It’s kinda obvious.”
“Really?” I asked.
“Yep.” He smirked. “And I’m sure he likes you too.”
“I don’t think so...” I mumbled looking away.

Even if I did like Max like that, why would he like me? I’m nothing special, far from anything but normal.

I looked back at Monte and he hugged me out of know where.

“He does and you like him too.” He whispered in my ear.

I pulled away from him a little. His breath was gross.

“Monte your breath stinks!” I complained.

He laughed and let go of me. He smiled and walked off back to the others. Really that whole talk thing was random.

...Do I like Max?
♠ ♠ ♠
yeay! :3
Like it? Hate it?
Tell me, comments make my day! :D