Status: Finished and now collecting dust. xD

See the Sky, See the Stars, All of This Could Be Ours

Chapter 15

I climbed into my bunk half asleep. It was past 3am and we were just going to bed now. I would have gone to bed before but I though I might as well stay up because of how loud the music was. I knew I couldn’t fall asleep while it was playing.

I pulled my blankets over me and snuggled into the mattress and pillow. For a bunk it was quite nice to lay in. I rolled onto my side so I was facing the wall. I closed my eyes.

“Fuck!” I heard Max exclaimed.

Oh great, what did he do? I sighed opening my eyes. I knew that Robert was already asleep somehow and so was Monte. Once their head hit the pillow they were asleep. I think Craig was like that too. It has been a very long day.

“Max, what happened?” I asked.

I heard him grumble to himself. He sounded annoyed or pissed off. I better see what happened.

I pushed the blankets off me and dragged myself out the bunk. Max stood at the end of the bunks with his back to me. I walked up to him and touched his shoulder. He jumped and spun around quickly to look at me.

“Oh hey Tara.” He mumbled.

I then noticed that he was holding his hand. The hand he burnt today, or should I say yesterday.

“What happened?” I asked again.
“I spilt my drink in my bunk and did this.”

He showed me his hand. There where he got burnt was a huge popped blister. Fuck it looks painful.

“Come with me.” I said.

I walked into the bathroom and pulled out the first aid kit. I pulled out some stuff to fix his hand. Lucky for him I knew a little about first aid. I held my hand out for his and he lifted up his hand. I started cleaning it.

“Ah! That stings!” He complained.
“Yeah I know, but wouldn’t you rather it sting or get infected?” I asked.

He mumbled nodding his head. I finished cleaning it and wrapped it up. I looked up at him, he looks very tired.

“There you go.” I smiled.
“Thank you.”

He turned and almost stumbled out the bathroom. I tried not to laugh. I followed him out and then walked to my bunk.

“Night Max.” I said.
“Night Tara.”

I smiled and climbed into my bunk. Now maybe I could go to sleep. I’m so happy tomorrow is a travailing day, so that means we have nothing to do. I could sleep all day if I want. I pulled the curtains on the bunk shut and pulled the blankets over me again. I laid my head down closing my eyes.

“Um, Tara...”

I opened my eyes and looked at the curtain of the bunk. Max moved the curtain so he could see me.

“Could I sleep with you tonight, my bunk is all wet from my drink...” He said quietly looking away almost as if he was embarrassed.

I know he can’t sleep on the couches, their too small.

“Yeah sure.” I smiled. “Just don’t snore.”
“I don’t.” Max said looking at me.

I chuckled and moved over for him to get in. He climbed in next to me. He smelled a lot like alcohol. Ugh great.

“Max...” He looked at me. “You stink.”

He smiled at that, and then he took his shirt off. Wow, he looked hot...I looked away as he threw the shirt out the bunk. Why did he take it off?

“Sorry, I spilt my drink on my shirt too. That’s probably what stinks the most.”

I nod my head. I turned over and faced the wall again. I guess it’s a good thing the bunks were kinda big. I felt Max move a little. Then his breath brushed against my neck causing a shiver to go down my spine.

Then I sware I could feel his lips on my skin. I looked at the wall shocked as my face heated up badly. What is he doing? Then I felt him pull away. But I could smell his breath full of alcohol...Yuck.

“Sweet dreams Tara.” Max mumbled.

He then wrapped his arm around my waist. I froze for a moment before relaxing a little.

“U-uh, night Max.” I mumbled.

He said nothing back but moved me closer to his chest. This was so unlike Max...Then again he had been drinking...

I shook my head and closed my eyes. I needed to sleep...Though it was nice being in his arms. I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it? ^^
A little short then normal, but i liked the ending :D
hope you liked it too ^^