Status: Finished and now collecting dust. xD

See the Sky, See the Stars, All of This Could Be Ours

Chapter 22

“I got the shower!” I yelled running into the bathroom.

I managed to beat Robert; lucky he is still eating otherwise I would be the one waiting. I closed the door behind me. The lock was busted from Monte and Craig the other night when they were having a race to see who would get in the bathroom for a shower first. That was just so funny! I laughed remembering it. I really whish I had a camera for that.

I placed my clothes that I picked out on the bench next to the sink. We were planned to go to some pub tonight to get off the bus for once. By the sounds of it the guys are going to make a long night of it since tomorrow is yet another travailing day. It should be fun.

I turned the water on and as it got hot I quickly took my clothes off. The one thing I hate about having showers in the bus is that they have to be short to save water and their not always the hottest. I like my showers steaming hot. But I guess it’s better than no showers at all. Now that would be gross after a couple of days.

I placed the clothes I was wearing out the way and got in the water. I quickly started washing my hair; it was gross and was beginning to look like a rat’s nest. I quickly rinsed it out.

“Sorry, I need to quickly grab something!” Max said as I heard the door open.

I jumped shocked but sighed. Lucky for him he can’t see anything.

“You could have knocked.” I said grabbing the soap bottle.
“I know, sorry babe. I need the hair straighter (sp). Craig was to chicken to sneak in and grab it.” He laughed.

I rolled my eyes. To tell the truth I much rather Max in here than Craig.

“What the fuck?” Max said.
“What the fuck what?” I asked looking at the closed curtain.
“Which ones Craig’s hair straighter? They all look the bloody same!”

I sighed and moved the curtain just enough to poke my head out the shower to see Max holding 3 different hair straighters.

“It’s the black and silver one.” I said.

Max held them up looking at me.

“Their all black and silver.” He said in a dur tone.
“The one with the silver brand name then.”
“Oh.”

I chuckled and he placed the other two on the sink bench. He looked back at me smiling. I held the curtain closed more and I could feel my face heat up a lot. This was a little embarrassing. Max took the three steps to me.

“Thanks babe.” He smiled.

He leaned forward and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back. Then I could feel the curtain trying to be pulled away from my grip in it. I pulled away.

“Hey!”

Max laughed and ran to the door and out it closing it behind him before I could do anything like throw something at his head. I smiled shaking my head. Typical guys.

I got back under the water to finish my shower.

*~*~*

I walked out the bathroom to see Robert waiting with his arms full of clothes. I smiled at him and darted to the bunk area to shove my other clothes in my bag. I was now wearing black skinnies, a blue long sleeve shirt with a ¾ dark blue v neck hoodie shirt over the top. I through it was pretty cool looking.

I placed my other clothes in my bag and found my eyeliner. So that’s where it went. Maybe for something different I could have eyeliner on tonight...But one problem; I suck at putting it on. I always somehow manage to stuff it up. It’s kinda funny I’m a girl that uses makeup now and then and I can’t even put eyeliner on. Where’s Monte or Max when you need them?

I shoved my bag back and walked to the kitchen area with my eyeliner. Max way up the front of the bus looking for something and Monte was finishing up drying the dishes. I smiled and walked over to him.

“Hey my loveable brother.” I smiled.

He placed the plate down and turned to look at me.

“Ok the only time you say that is when you want something.” He eyed me smiling. “I hope it’s not to hit Max, that’s for you to do.”

I laughed. I guess he found out what Max tried to do. I shook my head.

“Nah I don’t need help with that.” I smirked looking at Max.

He gave me an innocent look. I chuckled and looked back at Monte.

“Actually my loving brother I wanted you to do my eyeliner.” I smiled lightly. “Please.”
“Yeah sure!” He smiled. “I’ll just finish this wiping up ok?”

I nod my head and sat out of the way on the bench. I looked away from Monte and to Max who was still up the front of the bus. He gave me another innocent smiled and I poked my tongue at him. He looked at me in fake shock and hurt. I laughed and looked back at Monte just as he placed the tea towel down and turned to me. I handed him my eyeliner.

“Ok, looked ahead or else I might poke your eye out.” He chuckled.

I quickly looked ahead and he laughed. He stood in front of me and I looked at his face as he started to put it on. I bit my lip softly. I trust him not to poke my eye out but it still could happen. I tried not to move as he did both eyes.

“There you go my loveable sister.” He laughed handing me my eyeliner.
“Thanks.” I smiled giving him a quick hug.

He smiled back and I hopped off the bench and walked back to the bunks just as Robert walked out the bathroom. Wow he was quick. I placed my eyeliner back and slid my shoes on.

“Hurry up!’ Craig called.
“Were coming!” Robert called.

He dumped all his stuff in his bunk and made his way to the front of the bus. I grabbed my two phones and shoved them in my pockets before running to the front of the bus. I walked out the bus and Monte closed the door. I walked over to Max. He looked at me.

I hit his arm then leaned forward and kissed his cheek. He laughed. I think he actually though I was going to hit him. I chuckled. I wouldn’t be that mean to him unless he did something really bad. Then I might be forced to kick his ass. I chuckled again thinking about it.

We all started walking down the foot path.

*~*~*

I leaned against the pool table watching as Robert and Craig was facing each other. I found that watching pool can get boring but not with those two; with their random dance break outs to the songs that were playing and name calling. Like who would all each other prawns and eggs? But it was funny as.

Suddenly someone took my hand. I looked to my side to see Max smiling with a bottle of beer in his hand. It was about 11pm or midnight now. They were all about half pissed or more now. Lucky me I have to take them back to the bus, it was a good thing the bus was just parked just a little down the street. These guys are not that bad unless their completely pissed faced.

“Hey babe.” Max mumbled.

He kissed me and his breath was bad. I kissed him back but the pulled away quickly. He pouted a little. I smiled at him. Then someone’s phone want off playing ‘Something’ I looked at the guys and Monte pulled out his phone.

“Hi Mum!” He smiled.

We laughed. His Mum always called really late. He walked away from us rambling on about being here at the pub. I looked back at Max.

“See the sky, see the stars, all of this could be ours.” He smiled before pecking my lips quickly.

I raised an eyebrow and titled my head to the side.

“It should be our saying. It’s fucking awesome!” He said. “Plus you made it too so that’s even cooler!”
“I did?” I asked confused.

I don’t remember that. I though he made it up for the song.

“Yeah. Remember you were writing that song called “All Of This” and you didn’t finish it because you could think of anything for it. You were singing at all the time trying to think of something.” He said.

I looked away thinking about it. Then it clicked.

“Oh!” I exclaimed. “I forgot about that.”

Max chuckled and pecked my lips again. I smiled. He then kissed me again but lingering his lips on mine this time.

“See the sky, see the stars.” He mumbled against my lips.
“All of this could be ours.” I mumbled against his lips smiling.

I pulled away from him and then hugged him. He hugged me back as I smiled brightly. Yeah that is a fucking awesome saying for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
so like it?
sorry for not updating sooner, things have been crazy to say the least at home.
comment? subcribe?
make me smile? D:
the twist come in the next chapter if i remember right...3 chapters left! o.o