Status: Finished and now collecting dust. xD

See the Sky, See the Stars, All of This Could Be Ours

Chapter 4

The three people that were hugging me to death laughed and then one pulled away as the others lingered close by.

“Oh my gosh! I haven’t seen yous in ages!” I almost yelled.

All Max, Monte, Robert and Craig laughed. In a weird way it felt like a dream that I finally get to see them again. I’ve missed my friends so much. Their like my family. Well maybe not Craig yet but I bet we’ll be great friends, sooner or later.

“We’ve missed you so much!” Monte said smiling wrapping his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.
“Too fucking much.” Max added strongly.

I smiled at them brightly.

“Same here, I never though life would be so boring without yous.” I said. “Come in!”

I turned and grabbed Max’s and Monte’s hands, since they were the closest to me. I pulled them into my crappy apartment. I lead them through the kitchen and into the living room. The blanket that was wrapped around me tried to fall off, but I managed to keep it around me until I got to the couch.

I let go of the guy’s hands just in time to catch it before it hit the ground. I wrapped it around me again and sat on the couch. Monte sat next to me and so did Robert. Max leant against the old fireplace and Craig sat down in the arm chair looking a little nervous.

“So your the new awesome singer.” I smiled.

Craig looked over at me and smiled.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that.” He laughed.

I chuckled little.

“Well I’m Taryn as you know, but feel free to call me Tara.” I smiled.
“Ok.” He smiled. “Yeah the guys normally call you Tara; they talk about you all the time.”

I laughed.

“Do not.” Robert said.
“I don’t but Monte does.” Max smirked.

Monte glared at Max.

“Do not, you do.” He said.

I just laughed again, so did Craig.

“So yous on tour at the moment or what?” I asked before they could really start arguing.
“On a little brake at the moment.” Robert said.

Max nodded his head. He then moved away from the fireplace.

“And since we were doing sweet stuff all, we decided to come and see you.” Max smiled. “And since we didn’t call you earlier.”

He walked up to me and randomly sat on my lap. I laughed. He was so lucky he didn’t weight that much.

“What’s with the blanket?”He asked poking at my arm which was covered with the blanket.
“Well haven’t you noticed that it’s cold in here?” I asked.

He shook his head.

“Nope, you must be imagining things.” He smirked.
“Like some ones waking me up by calling me, then making me fall over?” I asked.
“You fell over?” Robert asked laughing.

I glared at him.

“Yeah, I did, and then hit my head on the desk. It’s was Monte’s pink rabbits fault.”

Monte, Max, Rob and me burst out laughing. When I was with the on tour with them a fan gave Monte a pink rabbit. So after the show he put it up in the front of the bus then randomly one night when the guys had been drinking they started blaming shit on the rabbit. It was so funny.

“What?” Craig asked confused.

I stopped laughing and looked at him, then at the rest of the guys.

“Haven’t yous told him about the pink rabbit?” I asked them.
“Nah, I think we all kinda forgot about it.” Rob said.

I sighed. How could they forget the pink rabbit?

“Pink rabbit?” Craig asked with no clue on what we’re going on about at all.
“Well you see, Monte got a pink rabbit from a fan at a concert,” I started.
“And one night we got pissed and started blaming stuff on it.” Max finished.
“Well they did.” I added.

We looked at each other and smiled. We used to do that a lot and it used to freak people out when we finished each others sentences off all the time.

“Ok...” Craig mumbled laughing a little.

Then Max moved around in my lap, probably trying to get comfy, but it wasn’t comfy for me.

“Ugh, Max, get off. You have a bony ass.” I complained.

He just moved around more. I pushed on his back, trying to get him off me.

“But what if I like sitting here?” He asked smirking.
“And what I don’t like you to?” I asked back.

He opened his mouth to say something but closed it and stopped moving. Ha, I got him there. Everything went quiet for about a minute as everyone waited for his comeback. Monte and Craig tried not to laugh.

“Well...” Max started thinking.

He looked down at the blanket.

“Well, I’m keeping you warm right?” He asked smirking.
“Maybe.” I said.

Actually he was, that’s one of the reasons why I didn’t kick him off my lap when he first sat on me. He was really warm.

“I am; admit it.” He smirked.
“Fine ...”I sighed. “You are a little...But not that much, you’re too small.”

Max stuck his nose up in the air like a little kid sulking.

“Well I am not moving!” He stated.
“Well then don’t stick you ass bones into my legs.”

The others that were watching laughed then. Max moved once again so he was sitting kinda sideways on my lap.

“Better?” He asked.
“Yup.” I nodded.

He smiled.

“So Tara, what with all the boxes?” Monte asked.

I looked at him. Oh, great I have to tell then all about moving and stuff now.

“Well...I, uh...Well I am being kicked out of the apartment because the owner wants to sell it.” I said quickly.

They all looked at me shocked.

“Really?” Rob asked.

I nod my head.

“Yeah.” I sighed.
“That sucks.” Monte stated.

I nod my head again. It fully sucks. Bullshit actually, you think that he would sell it at the right price and made sure I had somewhere to go before he puts it on market wouldn’t you.

“Well I don’t know about yous, but I’m hungry.” Max stated randomly.
“Same.” Craig agreed. “Where is the best place to eat around here?” Craig asked me.
“At the cafe, two blocks away.” I said.

Max stood up from my lap.

“Well let’s go!” He cheered grabbing my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you liked this chapter ^^
comments? i love comments *-*
sorry for not putting this chapter out sooner :/ my pc is being a real pain...