Status: Finished and now collecting dust. xD

See the Sky, See the Stars, All of This Could Be Ours

Chapter 9

I looked out the car window as Craig slowly pulled up the car at the front of Monte’s. The place has barely changed on the outside since I was last here. I smiled and ate a bit more of my icecream. The thing was that huge I was still eating it, but then again Monte’s house wasn’t that far from the icecream shop that I found out.

Craig pulled up across the front lawn and turned the car off. I got out the car with my icecream. Really I have no idea why everyone calls this place all Monte’s. All the guys lived here as Max told me about 5 minutes ago. Hell they all lived here before when I was with them all the time, even I lived here. This house has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Either someone shared a bedroom or someone slept in the office/junk room. Well that’s how it was before.

Max walked up my side and Craig walked over to the door first. He searched his pockets holding his untouched icecream.

“Uh, Max you got a house key?” Craig asked.

Max searched his pockets too.

“Crap, no.”

Craig turned to the door and knocked loudly. We waited; no one came.

“Get off your asses and answer the door!” Max yelled.

I flinched away for him a little. Fuck, he has a loud voice. Then I could hear like 2 different people running. Then there was a huge thud. Oh no, what was that? Suddenly there was a huge burst of laughing. Me and Max looked at each other confused.

The door flew open and there stood Robert laughing.

“Hey guys.” He said still chuckling moving out the way for us.

We all walked into the house and saw Monte lying on the floor by the stairs. He rolled over on his back. Oh! So the huge thud was him falling over. Max and Craig burst out laughing. I laughed quietly.

“Icecream!” Robert said seeing Craig’s icecream.
“Piss off, I haven’t had any yet.” Craig said.

Robert flattened his lips in a line. Max walked over to him.

“Here have mine, I can’t eat anymore.” Max said handing him the icecream.
“Awesome, thanks.” Robert said taking it.

I looked away from them and walked over to where Monte was still lying. I walked up to his side and he looked up at me.

“Hi Tara.” He smiled.
“Hiya.” I smiled back.

I held out my hand for him. He took it and I helped him up.

“Thanks.”
“No worries.” I smiled.

I took another bit of my icecream. I saw Monte eyeing it. I laughed.

“Want some?” I asked.

He nods his head. I gave him the spoon and he took a big bite. He smiled at me and gave me back the spoon before walking into the lounge room. I followed him to find all the others sitting down.

I sat next to Robert who was stuffing his face with the rest of Max’s icecream.

“We would have been at the door earlier, but we were setting up Taryn’s bed.” Monte said.

I looked at him and he smiled. He then looked at Max.

“She’s in your room since the bed would only fit in there.” He said.
“Yeah, I have a roommate!” Max yelled. “If you don’t mind?” He asked me.
“Nope.” I shook my head. “I don’t mind.” I smiled.

Max smiled at me and I smiled back. I had no problem sharing a room with Max, I had to once before. Max then walked over to where I was sitting and sat on my other side. I smiled and kept eating my icecream. Then suddenly Max got some of my icecream on his fingers. He laughed and put it on my cheek. It was ice cold. He then put some on his cheek.

“Your being a messy eater again.” He said shaking his head. “You even got it on me.”

I laughed and went to wipe it off my cheek because it was cold. But Max bet me and kissed my cheek getting some it off. He then licked my cheek to get the rest like in the car. I laughed more blushing.

“Come on you have to do something about this.” He said pointing to the icecream on his cheek smirking.

I leant forward and kissed his cheek. This icecream thing is so random. I pulled away and licked the rest of the icecream off my lips. Max just smiled really brightly. I blushed again.

“Ew, Tara you have Max’s spit over half of you face.” Monte said chuckling a little.
“Do you want some too?” Max asked him smirking.
“Nah, I’ll pass this time, babe. It’s Robert’s turn.” Monte said retuning the smirk.

Robert almost chocked on the icecream he was eating. We all burst out laughing even he laughed. Yep my friends haven’t changed a bit.

I smiled and continued eating my icecream as the others talked. I finally finished it. I stood up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to put it in the bin. After I walked back into the lounge room. I looked out the window to see the car and trailer.

“Well better get the rest of my junk unloaded.” I said.

Just as I said that Max, Monte and Craig stood up. Robert was still eating his icecream. Craig handed Robert the rest of his icecream. I bet if I could see Roberts face now he would look like a kid in a theme park.

“You guys don’t have to help me you know. You have helped me a lot.” I stated.

Craig shrugged.

“But we want to.” He said smiling.
“So too bad.” Monte added.

I chuckled shaking my head then Max grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. The guys laughed as I screamed.

“Max, put me down!” I said.
“Nope.”

He walked outside with the others as I kept asking him to put me down.

He finally put me down when we got to the car. He and Monte walked to the trailer and started pulling the mattress off. Craig opened the boot of the car. I walked over to him and we started grabbing stuff out the boot. We then took everything to the garage.
♠ ♠ ♠
You asked for an update, so you got one :)
i hope everyone liked it! :D
comment please?