Status: New story, hopefully updating a lot.

Rotation

Prologue

I threw two Advil down my throat, swallowing hard. I could already hear my hard head brother and his friends barreling down the hallway. Worst part was, his best friend was the one person I hated most. Oliver Sykes.

I tossed my water bottle back into my purse as they got closer, trying to grab my books as fast as I could. Quinn and his friends always gave me trouble but Oliver was the worst of all. The most crushed on, feared kid at Haddonfield High and he had to be best friends with my douche bag of a brother. I didn't know what evil was until I met him.

I turned my head. There was four of them, the excess saliva in my mouth made me gulp. They were feet away, I hope Quinn wouldn't notice me or any of the others. I slammed my locker as quietly as I could, but immediately felt devilish eyes throbbing into my back.

Oliver walked up and the rest followed, like bitches to the top dog.
"FUMBLE." He barked smashing my books out of my hand. My textbook slid across the other side of the hallway.
The two followers stood beside me with stupid looks on there faces. Oliver's stupid brother Tom and his best friend Mike. Their eyes were red, they had obviously smoked like always.
Quinn walked up to me. "How the FUCK am I related to you weirdo?" He asked spitting his gum on my shoe.
"Fuck off Quinn." I said shaking it off and stepping out of the way to go grab my books.
Oliver blocked my way, shoving me into the row of lockers. My head smacked back and hit one, I could feel one of the built in locks cut an area near my spine.
"Stupid bitch." he laughed and they all walked away.

Tears stung in my eyes. They were such dicks. I hated Oliver and I hated how Quinn was fake around him. I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked up to see my best friend Coral. She had already picked up my things for me.

"Thanks Cor." I said taking them from her.
"They're assholes Missy. Don't take shit from them."

I didn't reply back considering if I had the choice I obviously wouldn't be having these problems. We walked to class almost silently. It wasn't like we were mad at each other. It was just easier to be quiet, unheard. Unseen.

The rest of the day sped by. As always. I walked home instead of getting a ride from Quinn. He most likely wouldn't have given me a ride anyway. They always had to many skanks in the car which the conveniently brought back to my house. They'd always say that they didn't know me and Quinn were related when the saw me at my house. I didn't talk to them, I could possibly contract something through the air.

Oliver fucked with me at my house too. Trashing my room. Ripping my books to bits. Anything to get me worked up. Most days he couldn't even be able to remember my name though. I was waste to them. A fly on the wall. Only there when you need to hurt something.

I wanted things to turn around in all honesty, It wasn't even an option though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oliver is quite the dickhead.
New story! This is really short!
Comment&Subscribe<3