Status: New story, hopefully updating a lot.

Rotation

The Waves

When Oli and the rest of the boys finally shuffled down the stairs around three I was already ready for the beach and had lunches packed. They however looked like the end of the world. Previously straightened hair sticking out all different ways from grease and such. They entered the kitchen with heavy eyes and shirtless bodies. The only one I was staring at though was Oliver. His colorful tattoos were littered across his torso, I remembered kissing them this morning and how I wanted to more.

"Go get changed into your bathing suits, were going to the beach in ten minutes." I said picking up the cooler and putting it on the counter. My navy blue bikini bikini slightly shifting on my chest.
They all ran upstairs again to grab their bathing suits... except for Oliver. He walked towards me still in his boxers from bed this morning. His arms snaked around my bare hips from behind making me shiver.

"We need to talk to your brother.. today. Before the beach." He stated seriously.
I gasped. "I don't think so Oliver."
"Oli babe, and we have to. If nothings changing here I want to be able to hold you in front of everyone."
I heard them starting to walk in the halls upstairs. "No Oli."
They started too head down the stairs now. "I'm sorry Missy but I have to."
"N-no-"
"Quinn man, we need to talk." Oli said as he walked into the living room.

I walked in after him, they were both sitting on the couch and he was mumbling something. Then suddenly he spoke up. "Missy come here and sit down." He patted the couch next to him.

Quinn's face contorted slightly like he was confused, I walked quietly over and sat down. Oliver's arm wrapped around my side. It was then Quinn spoke up.

"What the fuck is going on Oli?" He snarled.
"I think I'm in love with your sister Quinn." He said quietly.
Both of us gasped in unison.
"Dude did you take something or like smoke something? Like you know you're talking about my sister here right. Are you two like trying to make some sick joke right now?" He started laughing a bit.
Then Tom walked in. "He's not kidding Quinn, he really means it." He started stuttering, he was scared of his reaction. "I saw him kissing her in the hall yesterday, and they've been acting close all weekend."

Quinn tried to speak but nothing was coming out. We were all sitting there now staring at him. He kept trying to talk but he eventually just closed his eyes.
"To each his own bro." He finally laughed.
My head shot up and looked at him, "What? You're okay with this?" I questioned.
"I mean, Oli's my best friend. If he wants to fuck my sister then I suppose I should let him."
I scoffed and Oli shook his hand and hugged him.
"I'll take care of her mate." He said to him
"I don't give a shit if you do or not, I love you mate. Don't be afraid to tell me stuff like this." Quinn replied. I rolled my eyes. How sweet of my brother.

What the fuck just happened though? I feel like Oli is officially my boyfriend but I don't what to think anymore.. Quinn knows now. Oliver is going to feel comfortable kissing me in front of them. I don't know if I could handle that. I have always hated him, I still kind of do and suddenly he loves me?

The boys started to scatter from the room, Oli stood up and pulled me to my feet.
"Missy, grab your stuff let's go to the beach."
"Uh, okay." I said turning and walking towards the kitchen. I picked up my beach bag and Tom, Quinn, and Mike were already waiting on the deck. They had grabbed all of their boards and the cooler from the kitchen.

I gently pulled the black cover-up around my waist and walked slowly onto the sand across the street as the boys raced into the water with there surfboards. I pulled a big orange towel out of my bag and laid it in the sand. The hot sun felt amazing on my forehead. I've always wanted to live in a warm place all year round but the boys liked the winter time here. They liked bringing piles of snow into the house and creating snow wars.

I loved the sunlight though. It was beautiful and warm and it couldn't kill you if you had the right resources. Snow sure could. I rubbed some suntan lotion onto my arms, legs, face, neck, chest and stomach and finally relaxed. I felt like I was napping under the blazing ninety eight degree weather. I could feel my pale skin tanning in the new summer sun.

After about an hour I sat up and saw all the boys sitting on there boards out in the water, from the looks of it they were tossing seaweed at each other. Quinn was actually surfing though. He loved it. He claimed it was the only thing he was good at. I wish me and my brother could eventually get along. I did love him somewhere inside of me. I just hated him as well.

I stood up and grabbed my things. I had gotten enough sun for the day and laying in the sand for no reason while the boys surfed didn't interest me. I grabbed my bag and my towel and started my way back to the house. I opened the side door and dropped my things in the living room. I pulled off my cover up as I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom. It was wonderful to be home alone for once. I peeled off my bathing suit, feeling the slight sea breeze from the window shiver my nude body.

I ran into my private bathroom and ran a shower. I stepped in rubbing all of the excess suntan lotion off of me and lathering some peach shampoo into my light blond hair. I conditioned for a few minutes and cut the water. I toweled the warm water out of my hair and wrapped it around me. I washed the makeup off of my face in the sink and brushed my hair down my shoulders. I had tanned quite a bit. Instead of bright white I was now this light, extremely light, brown color. I smiled and opened my bathroom door. I gasped seeing Oli laying on my bed in his briefs.

"Did you have a nice shower baby?" He asked putting down the book he had taken from my nightstand.
"Er, uh, yes." I replied. Obviously uncomfortable with being in only a towel around him.
"That's good." He said softly. Picking up a magazine and flipping through the pages.
"Uh Oli I need to get changed." I said softly picking up the pair of shorts and tank top from the white wicker dresser in front of my bed.
"Oh I see." He frowned. "I can't watch?"
My eyebrows furrowed. "Of course not."
"I can't at least see what I'm not allowed to touch?" He smirked.
I chuckled unsure. "...Really?"
"Please?" He grinned wide, showing his beautiful dimples.
"I suppose." I smiled and he put down his book, resting his hands behind his head and gazing at me.

I dropped my towel just getting over the fact he would see me unclothed one day. I didn't look at him in the eyes immediately. I grabbed my lacy panties off of my dresser first. My under half felt so exposed it was ridiculous. I turned towards Oli who had a glazed expression in his eyes and whose hands where now down at his briefs. Had I actually made a guy...? Well you know? Happy? I pulled the tiny fabric over me and turned around to get my bra. I felt his hands on my shoulders suddenly as he took it from my hands and clasped it around the back.

He spun me around and kissed me. I suddenly realized how naked we both were and I pulled away. "Oli.. I can't." I whispered.
He looked down at me frustration printed on his face. "It's okay, excuse me." He said grabbing his sweatpants off my bed and leaving the room.

I sat on my bed nearly naked and frowned. Sex wouldn't come between me and Oliver. That would just be silly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh hey! I haven't updated in close to 8 months you guys and I am very truly sorry. But here you go, I'm going to start all of my stories back up so enjoy and leave me some feedback!