Status: active

I Almost Told You That I Loved You

1...

Six years after graduation. I can't believe that it has been that long. It seems like only yesterday i was in highschool with my classmats; my friends. I've only kept in touch with one of them, and that's Liz, my best friend in the entire world. I now lived in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, just like i had told my parents I would. Parents... hm... haven't talked to them much either. I hope that they are doing alright. I wonder what things were like in the town I left what seems like forever ago. I guess I'll find out next week, when I went back for the summer. To Iowa, in the U.S. Oh, joy.
~May 24th, 2018~
I was going to an Avenged Sevenfold concert tonight. I guess there's going to be about four other bands besides them. Some band that I couldn't remember the name of was the first to go on. I walked into the arena, got checked in, and walked down to the floor of the arena; towards the front. This reminded me slightly of a concert that I had went to with Liz in my freshman year of highschool. All of the lights went out suddenly, and soon flashing green and blue lights filled up the arena with anxiousness. The crowd started going wild. Why, I don't know. No one really ever cheers for the first bad at a concert all that much. I saw the lead singer come out and the backdrop plopped down behind him. It had a giant snowman on it with a gun pointed to its head. My jaw dropped, looking at the singer. I knew his face I thought. I knew it well. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen, we're the Bloody Snowmen" he said. I smacked a hand to my forehead. "Olivia" I told myself inside of my head, "this is just a minor coincidence. There are many bands that have similar names." "First off, are there any people from Iowa here tonight?" the guitarist asked. I didn't raise my hand. I just stood there. Yep, it was another familiar face, Drake. The same one that hung out with...Nate...That's it, It's him; I know it. Oh, God.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter is up! :D hope you guys like this story!
~~Sully~~