Status: active

I Almost Told You That I Loved You

11...

~Recap~
"Nate, what would you ever do if I slept with one of your band mates?" I said, trying as hard as I could not to give anything away. He paused. "Well, considering the fact that we made out and told each other that we loved them yesterday, I'd be pretty damn upset" he said. I felt the pang of guilt again. "Nate" I said again. "What?" he asked.

I couldn't do it.

~Present Time~

"Never mind. I'm going to got out and buy some groceries, okay? I'll be back later" I said. "That's okay, I've got to report back to my house fora little while anyway. I'll call you later" he said. He stood up and brushed down his wrinkled, worn jeans and then took hold of the door knob and pulled it open. "Bye" he said. He blew me a kiss and I pretended to reach out and take it. "See you" I said. He turned around and shut the door. I sighed deeply, contemplating what I was going to do. I went into my room and threw on a simple pink shirt that said, "Is this the Krusty Krab? No, This is Patrick," and then walked back out into the living room. Picking up the damp towel from the floor, I looked back over to my phone; the voice mail that Drake had left me was making it buzz every two minutes. I threw the towel in the hamper and then sat on the couch, taking my phone and calling my voice mail.

~voice mail~
"Hey Hun, its Drake. I just wanted to tell you that I've been thinking about it all morning. How I can't stop thinking about you, and how all of this is going to effect the band and my best friend. I think it'd be better if I told Nate what we did last night. Don't worry, I don't regret you r anything, but I just need to be honest. I'd rather have him hear it from me now than someone else later on. Talk to you later"
~end~

I sunk into the couch, sticking to the dark green faux leather as I did so. This was just fucking peachy. Staring at the blank TV screen, I was speechless. I was too worried and scared to do anything besides sit there, motionless. After what seemed like forever and a day, I looked over to not only see that my phone had turned itself on silent, but that I had another voice mail.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit! Cliffhanger!
More updates tomorrow! I'm too tired to put anything else tonight.
Love to the subscribers ;)
xoxo Sully