Status: active

I Almost Told You That I Loved You

12...

~Voice mail~
"Hey Olivia, Drake told me everything... I... I just don't fucking understand. I thought you love me, I thought you wanted to be with me, not my best friend and band mate! I mean come on, Drake isn't even that great of a person. You should see the way he treats women. Oh, God! Drake?! I am so pissed off right now. Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for the next few days. I don't know if I can stand to hear your voice for a while. I'm more mad at Drake than at you, though. I'm going to kill that bastard. I love you, goodbye."

~end~

After hearing his voice fade out I was in tears. Liz came through the door and to my side and tried to comfort me. "What did he say to you?" she asked me. I didn't want to tell her anything. It was a horrible feeling I had.

~Nate's Point of View~

I got to my house and ran up to Drake's room. I was beyond mad. He had called me about an hour ago, saying that he and Olivia had slept together last night. I had this terrible feeling in my head and my stomach. Part of me just thinks she did it because she wanted sex, and knew I was a virgin. Maybe she was just confused, or just running away from her feelings. Or, maybe she was just a whore. I didn't know and I wasn't' going to call her to find out. I marched into his room unannounced.
"You fucking asshole!" I shouted. "Hey, dude, don't barge into my room like that!" he said. "Fuck off and get the hell out of my house!" I was furious with him. The other band members were already there in the doorway. They didn't look too thrilled with either of us. "I'm not going to say I'm sorry, if that's what you want. I don't think she would either" he said the last part with a smirk. "Just get out" I said. "Why the hell should I? I have every right to be here" he said. Although he did have a point, I wasn't about to admit it. "Get out!" I yelled. "Dude, you better leave" Sam muttered. The other three in the doorway must have known what was coming. "You can't get rid of me!" he said. That was the last straw; if he wasn't going to leave on his own, I'd make him. I ran up to him and got up in his face and all hell broke loose. I nailed him in the face, drawing blood. "My fucking nose!" He yelped. While he was holding his nose, I hit him again as Sam and Jeremy came up to hold e back. "Let me go Jeremy!" I screamed. "Settle down, man! You're going to end up killing him!" Sam yelled. "Your point?" I asked. I heard a car screech in the driveway. Who could that be? I looked over at David. "David, who is that in the driveway?" I asked. "Olivia. I texted her when you came in here yelling. You three need to sit down and talk this shit out" he said sternly. I heard two pairs of footsteps coming up the stairs and the door flew open. Olivia ran into the room and the second she saw Drake she make her way to his side. "Stop it!" she yelled. I couldn't believe it. I had lost her after finally getting her back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long to update!
loves XOXO
Sully