Status: active

I Almost Told You That I Loved You

2...

~After the concert~

I was walking casually back to my car, when BAM! I ran into someone and got knocked to the ground. My butt hit and immediate pain can over me, but i just ignored it. "Oh, I'm sorry" said someone. I looked up, and there he was: the lead singer of the Bloody Snowmen, Nate. "Um, hi" I said. He looked at me for a moment, and then helped me back to my feet. "You look familiar. Do I know you?" he asked. "I don't know" I said blankly. Even though I knew perfectly well who he was. He continued to stare and me; his eyes scanning every part of my body. "Stop it, that's creepy" I said. God dang it, I shouldn't have said anything. "Okay, I think I do know you" he said. "Well..." I trailed off. I just completely disregarded him and walked through the parking lot in the slightly chilly May night. I got to my car and fished in my pocket for my keys. I heard a chuckling noise and looked around. There he was, leaning up against my car. "Get off of my car" I said.
He jumped back, but then ran towards me and threw his arms around me, holding me close. "What in the hell?" I asked. "Olivia" he said. He took a step back to look at me, smiling in the realization of who I was. "So, shouldn't you know, be on your tour bus? With the boys?" I asked. The boys, being his band mates. "Well, that's why I was wandering around the arena. The bus left without me, again" he said. "Does this happen often?" I asked. "Yes" he said. "Well," I could not believe I was asking this. Had I lost my mind? "Do you want to come back and spend the night at my house with me?" I asked. "Sure" he said. He got in the passenger's side of the car and I just stood there, looking at him weirdly. "Get in the car, or I'm leaving without you" he joked. I got in the car, smiling to myself, and started it up. On the drive back, I learned all about what Nate had been up to these past six years. I couldn't believe after all that had happened between us I had even let him in my car.
We pulled up in my driveway finally and he just gawked at my house. "What?" I asked, looking at my house. It was fairly large, with a big yard and a fence. "N...Nothing. Let's just go inside" he said. I chuckled a little bit, but tried my best to hide it. "What kind of work to you do to afford that?" he asked. "Well, I sing, I disk jockey on the weekends, and I work at Hot Topic" I said with a smile. "Oh" he said, "I just sing" he stated. There was a moment of awkward silence. "Well, let's get out of the car" I said. We stepped out, and we caught eye contact for a split second. There was a connection for a split second, and we both just kind of shook it off and walked towards the front door of the house.
But we both knew what that connection was.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
comments?
~~Sully~~