‹ Prequel: Booze, Boys, and Buses
Status: Active

Mommy, Maid, and Mrs. Sanders

Chapter Ten

* Cassandra *

I was sitting outside in a lawn chair, watching the guys get ready for their show in Salt Lake City, Utah. Tracie was struggling to get her booth up. She called over to me and asked where Matt was. It was funny, considering that Johnny was walking by.

“I’m not sure. Hey Johnny I think Tracie needs help with the merch booth.” I suggested passively that he go and assist her.

He gave me an evil glare, and so did she. I didn’t care though. I needed to keep an eye on her after the shit Zacky had pulled just the other day. Kacie walked off of the bus and over to me.

“You’re aware of what’s going on here aren’t you?” She asked me, sipping her lemonade.

“Oh yes. Don’t underestimate me. I’ve got both my eyes peeled out for that bitch. If she even thinks she’s going to get anywhere with my husband, she’s sadly mistaken.” I said to Kacie.

I trusted Matt with every fiber of my being. There was only one problem, he was a man. I didn’t know how strong his sexual desire was. I knew he was normal. He was never too pushy, but it had been a while. Perhaps he was attracted to her, or even getting hard ons around her. This made me wonder if he ever got hard ons with me around? Probably not anymore. After being married for ten years, things tended to change a lot. Pushing these thoughts from my mind, I stood up.

“I wouldn’t underestimate you. I remember how you were with Val when you first found out you were pregnant with Travis. You were kicking ass even then! Now you have a mother’s toughness. You’re practically invincible!” She exclaimed, causing me to laugh hysterically.

“Alright ladies, time to stop giggling in the corner about me.” Zacky said, walking over to us.

“Nice try, but we have better things to giggle about than an egotistical left-handed guitarist with a-hundred piercing holes in his face.” I said jokingly.

Zacky laughed at me and flicked the side of my head. “Jerk!” He said.

I rolled my eyes and swatted him away. While him and Kacie walked away, I noticed that Johnny was over with the guy working on tech stuff, and Tracie was nowhere to be seen. Where was that girl?

* Matt *

I began walking over to Cass, who was sitting right next to the busses. As usual, I got stopped by Tracie. Why couldn’t she see that I wasn’t interested. But there I go lying to myself. I was totally interested. She had a young, sexy body. Those big gorgeous green eyes and-

“Hi honey.” Cassie said, standing next to me.

I hadn’t even noticed her come over to the merch booth where I stood with Tracie. “Oh hey babe.” I said to her.

I pushed these thoughts from my head and looked at my wife. Her wavy hair fell down around her shoulders and sat upon her breasts. She stared at me with loving baby blue eyes. It didn’t get any better than this right here. Tracie looked at me with lust, and Cassie with love.

“Tracie, you are going to have to find someone else to help you.” Cassie gave her a half-hearted smile. “Matt and I have plans.” She lied.

“Oh, that’s fine.” She gave Cassie a pissed grin in return. “Have fun. Oh and Matt, I need you to help me close down again tonight, it’s so hard to do.”

“Well if he’s not here you can find someone else. There’s three other band members you haven’t tried seducing yet.”

With that, Cassie dragged me off to the car. As glad as I was going to be to be rid of the temptation, it was nice to have Tracie around while she was there. She made me feel like Cassie didn’t in a way. Yes Cassie loved me with all of her heart, but Tracie wanted me. She was willing to do anything to get me. I hadn’t felt this way in at least twelve years. Going back to not feeling that way was not going to be an option. I had to spend time with Tracie. Not sexually, but emotionally. She made me feel like I was wanted all around.

Cassie and I got into the car and she drove off.

“Where are we going?” I asked her as she pulled out onto the road.

“I don’t know. But you and I need to talk.” She said angrily.

Fear passed through me. She was mad about Tracie. Well, why wouldn’t, or shouldn’t she be? If she were doing that with another guy I suppose I would be upset as well. This was going to be hard to face her while she was so upset. I hated making her upset, but I deserved this after thinking about and spending time with another woman. We stopped in a deserted parking lot. Cass looked like she was going to cry when she looked over at me.

“Matt, I see the way you’ve been acting around Tracie. I really have seen it.” She said to me.

“Seen what? Nothing has been happening between me and Tracie.” I lied. She was too smart to not see through that.

“Matthew I’m not fucking stupid! I know what you’ve been doing!” She started to cry.

I cupped he face in my hands. “Cassie I’m sorry it looks that way. I’ll stay away from her as much as I can.”

I kissed her and smiled at her. “I believe you for now Matt. Please prove to me that I can trust you.”

* Cassandra *

Matt seemed to be positive that he and Tracie had nothing. I was going to try and give him the benefit of the doubt I guess. I drove off and back to the busses. Tracie was waiting as loyal as dog, waiting for us to get out of the car. She smiled at me and then looked over at Matt.

“None of the other guys will help me with setting up.”

Oh what a lying bitch. “Well I know a thing or two about setting up a merch booth. I’ll help you.”

“Yeah but I need muscles.” She looked Matt up and down.

“Oh, well I’ll come with you guys then!” I exclaimed, following them to the booth.

Tracie didn’t seem too overly thrilled about me coming along, but I didn’t give a shit. I needed to keep a very good eye on them both. I didn’t trust her and I didn’t trust Matt’s penis. She didn’t even need help. Not muscle help anyway. She needed to put the tee-shirts in place on the counter.

“Wow, you must be a real pussy if you need muscles to put some tee-shirts on a counter.” I rolled my eyes.

Kacie walked out of our bus and down to where Matt and I were standing. She sighed and crossed her arms over her chest.

“What’s going on here?” She asked me.

I laughed involuntarily. “Tracie needed muscles to put tee-shirts on the counter.”

Kacie laughed out loud and whole-heartedly. “Are you serious?”

“Okay you guys shut the fuck up!” She yelled at us.

“Hey, do you want to keep your job? Because we don’t even need you. There’s five fully capable, much less skanky, good looking women in the bus over there that are fully fucking capable of doing your job.” Kacie said to Tracie.

Tracie took a step back in shock. “You know what? I don’t need this stupid fucking job anyway. Dealing with you bitches is more work that what I’m getting paid for!”

“No, you forget, we’re all paying you to sit at this fucking booth and sell merchandise. You’re the one flirting with the guys and turning us into bitches!” Michelle said, popping up behind us.

Matt was looking at me and shaking his head. “It’s nice having her here. You guys shouldn’t be ganging up on her.”

The fury flew to my face. I must have turned a deep shade of purple. “What did you just say Matt? The only reason you guys like her around is because she gives you a boner every time you fucking see her! You know damn well she’s practically useless! Maybe the fact that every one of us is ganging up on her should show you something! I was just stupid enough to trust you with her, unlike the rest of these girls who have held you back. Have fucking fun with Tracie.” Her name felt like poison in my mouth.

With that I stormed off in direction of the car. I hopped into the driver’s side and sped off. I was going home. Matt would have something nice waiting for him when he got home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all liked this. It was fun to write. What is Cassie going to do?????