‹ Prequel: Booze, Boys, and Buses
Status: Active

Mommy, Maid, and Mrs. Sanders

Chapter Thirteen

“Matt.” I murmured, looking over at him.

He sighed, holding my hand in his. “I was so excited to tell you, I couldn’t wait for you to wake up, but the baby’s going to be okay. So are you babe.”

My excitement shone brightly through my face. He leaned over and kissed me. I noticed at the foot of my bed on the table I had some flowers and cards.

“How long have I been out?” I questioned, trying to take note of my other surroundings.

“Only a few hours, but we’ve all been really worried.” He took in a deep breath before continuing. “You shouldn’t do things like that! You’re pregnant Cass! You need to take better care of yourself! You could have very well killed out baby!”

As much as I desired to retaliate against him, I knew he was right and there was no point to fight him on it. Kacie and Michelle quietly walked into the room, I’m sure they were guessing that I was still sleeping.

“Oh good you’re awake.” Kacie said with a sigh of relief.

“Get out.” I didn’t want to even look at her and Michelle.

We were all grown adults and if they hadn’t been immaturely bickering like little bitches I wouldn’t have been in the hospital to begin with.

“But Cass-“

“No Michelle! I want you both to get the fuck out!”

Like dogs with their tails between their legs, the two girls exited the room. I didn’t feel bad at all for kicking them out. They shouldn’t have been fighting with each other. It was just stupid and immature.

“Why don’t you go babe and come get me tomorrow. You guys have a show tonight.” I explained, hoping he would do as I said.

“No Cassie, I’m going to stay here with you.” Matt’s hand got tighter around mine.

“I’m not fucking dying Matt. Just go out there and give people the show they deserve.”

He groaned and looked down at the floor. Back when I was a fan, I would pay lots of money just to go and see them. If I were still a fan, I would be so pissed right now to find out that I’d wasted my money. He looked back up and me and smiled.

“Fine. Tomorrow we’re going to sign you out and I think we should fly you home honey.”

I knew he was right. They boys needed me, and lord knew that after this month Nana needed me. Not to mention, tour was quite clearly not the place for a pregnant woman.

“That sounds great.” I agreed.

“Come on man, if we are going we should go now.” Zacky said from behind the door.

“Okay!” Matt called out to him. He then brought his attention back to me. “I’ll be calling to keep in touch.”

“I’m going to make sure someone keeps an eye on you Matt. Don’t you dare betray me.” My eyes started to water at the thought of it.

He sighed and leaned over. His lips touched mine sweetly, giving me butterflies. “You know I won’t.”

With that he left the room for the show. I was going to be bored as hell sitting here alone. Matt wasn’t going to be back for a while, so it looked like this was going to be what I did for the next few hours, just sit here and be bored.

As I flipped through the channels, I felt even worse because nothing was on. I decided to just lay back and close my eyes.

* Matt *

Kacie and Michelle were silent on the ride back to the buses. Hopefully this meant they had learned their lesson. At least they better had. The ride was quiet. No one really said much of anything, which was nice after what had been going on. All we needed was some peace and quiet.

“I’m sorry Matt.” Michelle said quietly to me.

I rolled my eyes in frustration. Their apologies weren’t good enough. I was sick of hearing them. “Just forget it Michelle. You too Kacie. You almost made Cassie and me lose something precious. What would you have done if we had lost the baby huh?” I paused, but neither of them answered. “That’s what I thought, so just fucking drop it.”

As mean as it seemed I was being to them, I was too angry to even think about them. They’d hurt Cass and me in a way that it was going to be hard for them to come back from. When we arrived at the buses, they got out as quickly as possible. I was glad they had. I really didn’t want to have to deal with them anymore right now.

Michelle went to Brian, tears in her eyes. Good. The bitch was going to pay for what she did. Same with Kacie. I didn’t care if they cried for days on end. I wouldn’t accept their apologies until I thought they were deserving of it.

The show ended somewhere short of midnight. After everything that had happened, we were all pretty tired. As soon as I hit my bed, I was out.

* Cassandra *

I woke up around ten in the morning. Matt had woken me up coming through the door. I didn’t mind though. If anyone was going to wake me up I preferred it be him. He helped me get up and dress into some clothes. We then walked to the front entrance where we signed me out.

“Are you happy to be going home?” He asked, holding my hand as we walked across the hospital parking lot.

“I’m just happy to be out of the hospital.” I chuckled. “I hate it in there. I get so bored all the time.”

“I should have stayed last night.” He unlocked the doors of the car and we got in it.

“No, I’m glad you didn’t. You really shouldn’t do that to your fans.” I said, knowing full well how disappointed they would be.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

He brought me to the airport and we sat and waited for the plane.

“You know, Michelle and Kacie are really trying to apologize to us.” He rolled his eyes and looked at the floor. “It’s going to be a while before I’m forgiving.”

I nodded in agreement. “Yeah, me too.”

“I feel bad, because I’m sure they’re sorry, but it’s just...” He grumbled.

I gripped his hand lovingly. “I know baby. Just stop thinking about it.”

“Flight one eighty, going to Los Angeles is now boarding.” They called over the intercom.

“That’s me.” I said, standing.

“Do you need help with that carryon?” Matt asked, trying to take it from me.

“Nah, I’ll be okay. I can always find someone in there to help me.”

“Okay.” He pulled me into a deep embrace, keeping me there for as long as he could. “I’m going to miss you.” He pressed his lips to mine over and over.

“I’m going to miss you too, but everything’s going to be okay. You’re coming home in two weeks.” I explained, kissing him one more time.

They did another all call for the flight. I sighed and kissed him for the last time. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I replied, before I grabbed my bag and headed toward the plane. Two weeks was doable, I hoped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! I know I suck! Please comment and enjoy the update! Thank you!