‹ Prequel: Booze, Boys, and Buses
Status: Active

Mommy, Maid, and Mrs. Sanders

Chapter Two

“Okay thank you so much!” I paused to let my employer talk.

“So we’ll see you tomorrow at nine?” She reinstated.

“Yes you will.”

“Alright have a good day!” She exclaimed.

“You too.” I hung up my phone and sat down on the couch.

I’d heard from everyone that working at Starbucks made you hate the coffee, but I didn’t care. In Maine all we had was Dunkin’ Donuts so it would take me a while to start hating something I appreciated so much like Starbucks. Matt came down over the stairs and sat down next to me.

“How’s my favorite girl doing?” He asked, kissing the top of my head.

“I’m doing fine. Um, I got a job. I have to be there by nine in the morning.” I looked away from him.

“That’s okay, I’ve thought a lot about it.” He grabbed my chin with his hand and pulled my face to look at him.

“What about it?” I asked, staring deep into his hazel eyes.

“Just that you have a really good point. You deserve to have a job.” He stopped and sighed loudly. “You were right.”

I laughed at how painful it was for him to admit that I was right. Wasn’t I always right though? When was he going to get it through his head?

“Thank you baby!” I exclaimed, hugging him tightly.

I pulled back and made rough contact with his lips. My teeth dug a little into my bottom lip, but I didn’t care, I just wanted to kiss him.

“Anything for you. I love you so much Cassie.” He kissed me again.

As he kissed me, his hand reached up my shirt and over my bra. He pushed me back onto the couch and continued to kiss me. The shrieking sound of the phone sounded next to my head causing me to jump and drive my teeth deep into my lip and fall on the floor.

“Ow!” Both Matt and I shouted in unison.

We laughed for a moment together before I answered the phone.

“Hello?” I asked, holding my bottom lip with my hand.

“Hi, this is Sherry from the school, we have Max in the office and we need to speak with either you or his father.” Sherry explained to me.

I sighed. “Okay, we’ll both be there momentarily.”

“What?” Matt looked at me with a ‘I know what you’re going to say’ look.

“Max is in the office again!” I shouted getting off the floor where I had fallen.

Matt made a loud grunting noise. “What am I supposed to do with this?”

He was motioning to his throbbing pants. “You’re going to have to wait until we get back home or maybe even until tonight.”

He groaned loudly and followed me out to the car. I sat down in the driver’s seat and Matt in the passenger’s seat. I arrived at the school momentarily and practically jumped out of the car. Max was always getting into trouble. The first time I had to go to the office was because he stuck glue in Tevan’s hair. I could only imagine what it was going to be this time. I was surprised to see Tevan sitting in there as well. I was motioned to sit down next to Max in the principal’s office. Max gave me the most innocent face he could muster, but I knew he was no angel.

“What happened to your lip?” Max asked me.

“Nothing I’ll explain it in the car.” I gave him an evil mother look and sat down next to him. Matt stood behind me.

The principal took a moment to look over some papers and then fold his hands on his desk. He pointed to Max who looked over at me.

“Mom it’s not biggie.” He looked up at me with the biggest green eyes. He knew that always made me melt, but not this time, he messed with mommy and daddy’s play time. “All that happened was...”

The principal interrupted. “He was cheating off of Tevan’s test. Apparently he’d been doing it for a while.”

I gave Max a filthy look. “Maxwell Sanders!”

As I yelled that, Kacie walked into the room stomping her feet on her way to sit next to Tevan. “What happened?”

“Max has been cheating off of Tevan and she’s been letting him.” I informed her. Grabbing Max by the wrist.

“Again?” Kacie threw her head back and sighed.

“This is cause for suspension. These two need to learn how to behave. I’m tired of seeing them in my office for such obnoxious reasons. They’re not allowed to come to school for three days.” He said, writing on a pink slip. He pushed a button on a device on his desk. Sherry’s voice came out of the speaker.

“Yes.”

“Hello, Sherry could you please write into the records that both Maxwell Sanders and Tevan Baker are suspended.” He asked.

“Sure.” She sounded sarcastically thrilled.

“How long are they suspended for?” I asked.

“Three days. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.” He said.

“No, we’re sorry for our children’s misbehavior.” Kacie said, grabbing Tevan by the wrist and taking her from the room.

“Yes, I’m sorry as well.” I said.

Matt grabbed Max’s wrist and took him from the room with myself in tow. Neither of us said a word to Max until we had returned home. I knew that I could really ream his ass in the comfort of my own home.

* *

“Max what were you thinking? Why do you feel like you need to cheat?” I ran my hands through my hair. “Do you know how difficult it’s going to be for your father and I to get you back and forth to school? I just got a new job Max! I have things I need to do!”

Max was tapping his foot on the ground. An idea ran across my head quickly.

“Max say something to your mother.” Matt said, giving him a dirty look.

“No Matt, I know what we can do.” I said, looking at Max. “I’m going to call your uncle Jimmy.”

Max looked up at me with a confused look on his face. “Why?”

“You’re going to try drumming and see if that can be your outlet rather than doing other rebellious things.” I said, smiling at my great idea.

“What? I don’t want to try drumming.” He said getting up off the couch.

Matt stopped Max before he made it to the stairs. “You’re mother has a good idea. Maybe you’ll stop after finding something better to do with your time.”

“I doubt it.” Max said, heading to his room.

“Matt please go and take the video games out of his room.” I asked, heading to the kitchen to get the phone.

I dialed Jimmy’s number and Leana answered. “Hello?”

“Hey Leana, is Jimmy there?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She pulled the phone from her face. “Jimmy!” A moment later she said, “Here he is.”

“Hello.” He said to me.

“Hey this is Cassie. I need you to do me a favor. Max has been acting up and I want to open him up to music so he has something to do to keep himself out of trouble. Please.” I begged.

“So you want me to hold on to him for a while and give him lessons I assume?” He had a playful tone in his voice.

“Yes I would like that very much please.” I asked nicely.

An evil laugh emerged from his lips. Then in a creepy voice he said, “I will take your son and make him my own. He will learn the was of the Sullivans and continue my reign of terror!” Followed by another evil laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been forever since I've updated but here I am! I hope to have some time to update asap :)