‹ Prequel: Booze, Boys, and Buses
Status: Active

Mommy, Maid, and Mrs. Sanders

Chapter Eight

I awoke because something made a loud shattering noise next to me. I groaned and looked over. Mr. James Owen Sullivan had succeeded in dropping the coffee pot onto the ground. He let out a shriek to follow.

“Nice Jimmy.” I managed to say.

He did nothing but stare at the mass of glass on the floor. He sighed loudly and walked over to the closet. Grabbing the broom, he walked over to the pile and proceeded to clean it.

I noticed that Matt was no longer next to me.

“Where is Matt?” I asked him.

“In the shower.” He mumbled while scooping up a pile of glass.

I stood up, careful not to step on any glass, and proceeded to the bathroom. Matt was washing himself over. I took my clothes off and squeezed in with him.

He laughed. “There isn’t a lot of room in here.”

“Yeah I noticed, but hard telling when I’ll be able to take one if I don’t take it now.”

“I guess we didn’t really think this through.” He chuckled. “Last time you were all on tour with us, two of you didn’t want to be in here. I figured now since we were all couples it would be easier for us all to squeeze in together. I guess not.”

I nodded in agreement. “Yeah, have you thought about getting a second bus?”

“Yeah I think we will. This way we can all have it easier. More bathroom space.”

We stopped talking and started washing. It was hard for him when I was in the shower. Having the hot water run down my naked body was telling his man parts that he was getting some. He wasn’t.

In the next couple days we were in Seattle, Washington. We had to make a lot of coffee stops on the way all thanks to Jimmy’s little episode. None of us were going to let him live that down.

Matt had the decency to get a second bus waiting for us at the Venue. All us girls piled on to it. We were happy to not have to share a stinking man bathroom with the guys. As much as I loved spending time with Matt in the guys’ bus all the time, it was going to be nice to have one to ourselves to do our girl business.

“Uhhh!” Kacie yelled from our bathroom.

“What?” I asked, somewhat concerned.

“I started my period.” She mumbled through the door.

“I did too yesterday hon! Welcome to the female period sharing! Leana called in from the back of the bus.

I stopped for a minute. Mine hadn’t started yet. As a matter of fact, it should have started a while ago. Early menopause perhaps.

* Matt *

I stepped off of our bus and headed to where Jason and Matt Berry were teaching the new merch girl what to do.

“Hey man, this is Tracie. She’s going to be the merch girl.” Jason said, introducing us.

“Hey, I’m Matt.” I said, shaking her hand.

“I know.” She gave me a nice smile.

“We were actually wondering if you would be interested in teaching her yourself. Our mom needs help with dad. He’s in and out of the hospital these days.” Matt said to me.

“Oh, yeah of course. Give your family my blessings.” I said to them both.

“Thanks so much man.” Jason and Matt gave me quick hugs before running off to their Escalade and driving off.

Tracie began setting up some more of the stand. She turned and looked me up and down.

“So you are the infamous Matt Shadows.” She said grinning.

“Yes ma’am I am.” I smiled back at her. “Do you need any help with anything?”

“I think I have it all under control.” She walked behind the booth and pulled something out. “I made these. I think they’ll sell well.”

She pulled out a black thong and a pink thong both with the deathbat printed on the front.

“Oh.” I said, taken aback. “Those are nice.”

“Yeah. I just need you to approve in order to make it alright to sell.” She put them back under the booth. “Is it alright?”

“Yeah of course.”

She was a beautiful girl. She looked no older than Twenty-Seven. Her hair was brown, her eyes a nice shade of green. As attractive as she was, I was committed.

“Okay thank you! See you tonight at the show!” She said as I walked off and back into the bus.

* Cassandra *

I walked off the tour bus and over to the guys bus. Matt was sitting on his bed with his face buried in his hands.

“What’s wrong babe?” I asked, grabbing one of his hands.

“Huh? Oh nothing.” He smiled at me.

“I love you.” I said kissing his soft lips.

“I love you too hon.”

We sat there for a minute just saying sweet nothings to each other back and forth. Jimmy ran out of the bathroom.

“Oh will you two just stop! You are so icky!” He ran off the bus.

We both laughed and followed him off as well. I noticed a little brunette standing near the merch table.

“New merch girl?” I asked, pointing at her.

“Yeah, she’s nice. Jason and Matt needed someone to work for them. I guess their dad is having a hard time.” He explained to me.

“I see.”

She gave me a funny look as we passed by and headed to the stage. I shrugged it off and we both sat down at the edge. He kissed the nape of my neck.

“So are you guys looking forward to tonight?” I smiled at him.

“Yeah we are. It’s been a long time since we’ve been on tour. Our fans have been so understanding. They know it’s hard having kids I guess.”

“Well that’s nice.”

An awkward silence passed through us. The birds sang in the distance. I wondered what they thought of the music that passed through the city.

“What are you thinking about?” I just noticed that he had been studying my face for a moment.

“The birds.” I laughed at such a silly thought. He laughed too.

* Matt *

“I’m going to go to the bathroom.” I said, standing from the stage.

I knew Cass was following behind me. She parted from me at the busses and went into the girl’s bus. I did my business and then walked back out. I was heading to go get some things ready for the show, but Tracie stopped me.

“Hey Matt, do you think you could help me with something?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I enjoyed writing this one. It should get more interesting now that they're on tour! I know it's been boring, but it should be better now. Thank you! Enjoy :)