The Diary Of a Fampy

Diary of a Fampy

The bouncy boy came running in the room. "aunti Naz, aunti Naz! I found this in your room will you read it to me?"
She turned to face him with a stern look"Mitch you mother told you to go to bed." His face fell as he comprehended her words; but just as quickly lit back up again.
"what about as a bed time story? pleaseeee!!!"As he begged a small smile slowly formed on her face, she knew he only insisted because he found the symbols he didn't understand interesting.
"Okey now stop that and sit down. I will tell you of the diary I wrote oh so long ago." He ploped on his bed, as Naz grabbed a chair and sat not to far from the window.She tossed the diary near him."I don't need it, i know it by heart" And so she began.

" The day of my birth the vampires had finally broen through Bezell's defence shield. back then i was just a farie baby, so the gods took me in and for many years educated me on basic knowledge such as things you learn at school. But also on fighting and the disguised secrets of my homeland. When i was 18 i had known all there was for the gods to tell me. I knew the secrets, the lies, and of what someone could do if they were to take over the unstable government that kept these magical being tame. I was raised to hate the murderous blood-thirsty animals. I was prepared to protect my people, even if it killed me."
"What happened? Did you kill the vampires?" The little blond headed boy asked eyes glowing with excitment. The young lady just laughed at his eagerness.
" no, no i did not. because i fell in love with one of them. Can you believe it? The enemy himself!" She looked at the child to see his eyes wide and listening to her every word at the edge of his seat. As if enchanted by a horror film.
"i was 20, still working as a high class government official, when i met HIM. Luc was his name. Those cat like yellow eyes still haunt me at night. We had instantly fallen in love, or so i thought. Being so young and so head over heals for that mysterous vampire; it was no wonder i was willing to throw Bezell away and join him."
As she stopped to look out the window the boy became impaitent and said loudly " just like that you left Bezell?!" His eyes looked bewild.
"yes just like that i betrayed my land that i worked to hard to portect. i felt horrable. But it was three years later, Bezell had been under vampire laws, that i informed luc we were to have twin girls. The night i had the girls, was he night i offically became part of the vampire clan."
She smiled at the boy as he gasped and answered his unasked question, " yes,I had been turned into a vampire, like him. well not exacally, i should say a fampy because i still have my magic but no pride in it."
"when the girls were three. i still looked and look like a 23 year old but was 26, we found out that Kaoru was a pure blooded vampire. As Okoru was like her mommy once was a beautiful farie.Luc didn't seam to like that very much. For he ordered us to be killed! I had gotten away but before Okoru even woke up they drained her of blood and burned her. And i was prepared to avenge my baby and get koaru back. It didn't go as planned though. I did get my revenge. I burned that twisted, coniving vampire to the ground. That may have been the only was to fully killl him but i did it in such a way he knew i was serious. But Koaru had gotten trapped in as the fire spread from him to everything else, thus burning too."
She said the last part with tears thretening to flow like a waterfall. The boy sat stunned for more than a few minutes. Then finally asked" Aunti if you stopped aging when you were 23, How old are you really? How long have you been alive?"
She just burst out laughing "i've been alive for longer than you would believe...and as for my age, that you will never know." She laughed again knowing he didn't like being teased. With a quick movement she had Mitch tucked and in bed. Then when he knew for sure he wouldn't get an answer he let his body take over and he went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you like it!! thanx for reading^^